Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The .85 Promo video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Why? Why do it? Stop teasing us and release the mod already!

At least I'll be able to sulk watching eye candy anyway...

*strolls over to Youtube*

EDIT: Ok, I'll conceed, even the first 48 seconds I've seen so far is pure win. It looks like they've done something nice with the Nomad Lair too.
EDIT": I take back every bad thing I've ever said about .85! Skip straight to 1 minuet and 50 seconds on the video!
:lol:

Looks pretty nice, although I now want it even more.. Damn you all!
Joking.. it's nice to have a few things here and there to feast upon while waiting for the new mod.

You know.. this is my first new version of discovery that I'll play.. since I started when 4.84 was way after the release.
What promo video are you talking about ?

Is there a new one , or the old ones?
Its awesome, like candy. Some details of it made me breathless.
All I can say is that it is pretty amazing indeed.

Kudos to everyone who has had anything to do with creating the new mode!
Ok, my computer just finished buffering it and I watched it and...

Wow. the Galic ships look awesome, as do all the new stations. And I really hope it'll be released when ModDB say it will be (but I doubt it:().
Heh I just watched it again.. captured a few details I missed previously.. Let me just ask, how are those four white planets/moons so close together in one part of it?
Vegas Project hours: 31 hours 2 minutes

After Effects Project hours: 11 hours 6 minutes (including clips and effects that never made it)

Vegas Rendering Hours: 2 hours 32 minutes (final render)

After Effects Rendering hours: 73 hours 9 minutes (Total hours after rendering each and every clip incorporated into the trailer and clips that never did.)

Total File Size: 131.6MB:)
--

A total of 3 different versions of the trailer where composed and thrown out. Your watching my last try before I was about to give up.

This took a long time to organize, film and create. The input from the development team was extremely helpful. Bending footage I had around their suggestions was a difficult task, but your looking at the result.

Please watch it in HD. During the planning of the project I spent an hour researching the best codec, resolution and quality for YouTube HD.:rolleyes:

To those about to watch, I hope you like. For those who have watched, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It makes it worth every hour spent :)
' Wrote:Heh I just watched it again.. captured a few details I missed previously.. Let me just ask, how are those four white planets/moons so close together in one part of it?

They are blue/green....and "wait and see ™" - to read their infocard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7