Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ Lane Hackers Professorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Esteemed Lane Hackers Professorship,
my name will not wake a memory and it is the way I prefer it to stay, yet I have come to put forward a request that might interest you and will benefit me, if granted. I am working the field of biochemistry and treat many theories and problems of what is called bioengineering on substances and lifeforms.
My current stay at Galicia is coming to an end for the station got too lively recently and unwanted eyes become a regular nuisance. Seeing myself unable to continue the bits I was able starting nor conduct further experiments due to the Maltese Criminal Law Code issued by the National Council making it unnecessarily complicated to perform my business in the open, I am asking you for a place where I can set up and continue my line of work, undisturbed by prying eyes and questions asked. I assume it will be in our both best interest that we leave it at that without additional explanations. A remote facility with more spacious storage capabilities will do. I am of course willing to share selected findings on a quarterly basis, provided it will sustain your continued support that way. Keep our exchange away from outsiders who are neither you or me and have my gratitude.
I look forward to hearing your answer.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Greetings Medusa.

My name is Wolfgang Weisen, Emissary of the Lane Hackers. I see that you are very hesitant with sharing more information, which makes our work harder as well. In any case we are always willing to assist young scientists with finding a sanctuary to conduct their work.

What we need from you is a copy of your identification. And more information about the nature of the experiments as we want to ensure that no one else is in danger. If you could get a letter of recommendation from another organization or entity it would also make our decision much easier as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Esteemed Emissary Weisen,
providing you with a digital copy of my identification is something I must respectfully decline but rest assured I can guarantee flying under Outcast flag. It is not that I distrust the safety of your network but the security of my own signals going out from Galicia, before reaching you. It is a high risk situated on my end and I shared already more than I am comfortable with. I can however meet up with one of your pilots for confirmation on sight. You will have my appreciation could said pilot hand over one of your very own devices to ensure private communication between us. We will afterwards continue our exchange when I am able to speak more freely.
Until then and again, I look forward to hearing your answer.
...Operative.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Medusa Gordon,

I would like to introduce myself, Ms Maria Freudenstein, happy to act as your Lane Hacker contact point for the ongoing discussions you have instigated. Feel free to call me Maria, do you have any preference for how you are addressed?

To further this dialogue I am more than happy to meet you in person, in an unmarked vessel, in order to establish a contact protocol that satisfies your worries.

Maria Freudenstein

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Miss Freudenstein,
I will leave the formalities for you proposed a more personal approach. You can call me either Medusa or, like many a colleague does, simply refer to me as the Witch. I very much appreciate your quick response and you accepting my offer but place and time for a meeting are not concerning me. I will leave this choice up for you. I am not tied down and very much available whenever you wish. This is more in my interest than yours, so I will make time when it is needed.
Have my gratitude and I look forward to hearing your answer.
...uploading.data...

Buonasera Medusa,

I think we can leave Witch until better acquainted and genuine colleagues, if that develops. If you are currently stationed at Galicia the I would suggest Freeport 10 is a suitable close and neutral point at which to meet. It is also a busy place full of people coming and going so another set of travellers should be unnoticed in the general hubbub. If agreeable then I suggest the evening, 17:00 UTC, two days hence from the sending of this message.

Maria Freudenstein

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Miss Freudenstein,
your proposed place and time are confirmed on my end.
I look forward to meeting you representing the Lane Hackers in this exchange.
...uploading.data...

Buonasera Medus,

It was a pleasure to discuss things and broach potential ways forward.

I am however, a little perplexed as I was expecting a communication regarding your potential collateral for exchange. Once I have this I can process your request up to our professors. Apologies if I misunderstood the position, I will await your clarification or the information you suggested you could supply.

Maria Freudenstein

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Miss Freudenstein,
unfortunate events kept me from performing my part on our agreement. I am collecting selected information as I am speaking and will send it for confirmation within the coming days. I consider our deal still standing but am concerned of your willingness to proceed, so let me know about your current stance on this.
Have my gratitude and I look forward to hearing your answer.
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Medusa,

I am afraid but Operative Freudenstein is currently indisposed. However rest assured that we are still interested in providing you with the assistance you need.

Please send us the requested data so that we can confirm your identity and continue with the specifics.

Pages: 1 2