Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cadiz Cartel - Sender: Gen'an Sisterhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Konbanwa Cadiz Cartel, Sumimasen, most of us can't pronounce full name,

The Gen'an Sisterhood hereby invites you to attend our Kingiku No Seiyaku festival at Morioka. During this festival we honour Yuyu Matsuda, our saviour, and the vow we took to realise her ideals.

The Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri will take place on June 23th. There will be finest Kyushu sake, all kinds of luxurious food and dance performances of our most talented sisters. Other invited attendies will be the Rogues, Junkers and Blood Dragons.

The cardamine business is prosperous and sustains us very well. Your generousity has not escaped the Matriarch's attention. Please accept our invitation and feel welcome to join us in the festivities.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Don Hernan Escudero
First Communications Officer Ikeda Yume
Invitation

Ikeda Yume-san,
Watashitachi-wo shoutaishite kurete arigatou gozaimasu. We are kindly pleased to be invited by you and will dispatch envoys with proper presents to spice up the festivities. It will also be a perfect opportunity for big business talks and we believe all parties can win from.

Respetuosamente,
Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Don hernan Escudero
Subject: Cardamine for the festival

Aisatsu Don Hernan Escadero,

I sent out one of the sisters to gather the required needs for the festival, but I made a logistical error by not thinking of the required amounts of cardamine to support the attending visitors. Currently the amount of cardamine on the station can only sustain the Sisterhood population, and we will get issues when it also needs to sustain the Maltese and perhaps some of the junkers and Rogues. I hope I can request the Cadiz Cartel to bring 500 units of cardamine with them to the festival

I am sorry for this inconvience.

General Kiri
Matriarch of the Gen'an sisterhood

[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Don Hernan Escudero
Matriarch Kiri
Request

Ienaga Kiri-san,
Henji ga okurete sumimasen. I will arrange the requested amount of the finest Escudero Cardamine is delivered to the venue in due time. I wish you a successful and productive festuval.

Respetuosamente,
Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message