Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RM Logistics Reporting Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xEr80RA.png]

Source: Rheinwehr Hauptquartier, Am Kolonenplatz, Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Oberkommando Rheinwehr | Rheinwehr Logistik
Recipant: All Logistik Personnel
Subject: Shipment Register

All Mission Critical Shipments made my Rheinwehr Logistics forces are henceforth to be reported in this communication register according to the format below.

Code:
[font=courier][color=#40BF00]►  [b]Source:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]INSERT LOCATION/SOURCE[/color]
[color=#40BF00]►  [b]Encryption:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]port RM-LOQ-R3C-RU1T-ET[/color]
[color=#40BF00]►  [b]Submitter:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]INSERT CHAR NAME[/color]
[color=#40BF00]►  [b]Recipant:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]Rheinwehr Logistik Vorstand[/color]
[color=#40BF00]►  [b]Subject:[/b][/color] [color=#BEF781]Shipment: INSERT PROJECT REFERENCE[/color]

[hrc]#40BF00[/hrc]

[indent][color=#BEF781] INSERT TEXT

[size=14][b]►Total Commodities Delivered: [i]XXX[/i][/b][/size]

[hr]
[spoiler=Delivery Manifests]
[imgw]INSERT IMAGE[/imgw]
[/spoiler]
[hr]

Hochachtungsvoll,
[i]INSERT NAME[/i][/color][/font][/indent]
[hrc]#40BF00[/hrc]

Gezeichnet,
Oberkommando Rheinwehr

=== Holding Post ===

[Image: rPsQj60.png]
[Image: HskEOyH.png]

Source: Vorposten Bake
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: General Siegmar Hans von Themar
Recipant: Oberkommando Rheinwehr | Rheinwehr Logistik
Subject: Project Alteiche: Deliveries

Guten Tag Die Herren,

The Logistik Division of Kampfgruppe Vallentorm is able to report the completion of initial deliveries in the listed quantities, please find these documents in the Attachments.

We are also pleased to be able to report that the construction of initial modular structure of Vorposten Bake is nearly complete, while the structural work being done at the Heddernheim Facility is approaching 75% completion. Primary hull and sub-module construction work has begun at both sites. It is expected that both elements will be completed on schedule. Initial deployments of primary personnel and support staff expected within the week.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Graf Siegmar von Themar
General von Themar, Landstreitkraefte,
Acting Commander Hauptquartier Vallentorm, Vorposten Bake