Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers | From: OIC | Re: Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Taskmaster Weaver
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Lane Hacker Professorship

Subject: Integration
Encryption: Ludicrous

Good day, Professors.

Aquila Defense Systems has begun producing licensed variants of Crayterian military technology, and the process of developing our own has begun. Pursuant to section 4 of our alliance declaration, we are now at the stage where we can work to ensure full compatibility with Lane Hacker technology. While the full deployment of new Octavarian designs will still likely be some months away, by beginning the integration from this early stage of development we can avoid the more slapdash technological amalgamation commonly seen in freelance vessels.

If this is agreeable, we would like to send a Commission vessel to pick up samples of Lane Hacker technology, including at least one fighter for integration of Aquila's weapons technology. Should you permit this, the Commission will be handling your technology directly rather than leaving it in Aquila's hands, in order to maintain the necessary security regarding its inner workings.

Weaver
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

[ Rotating Encryption Ciphers ]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Good day.

I have talked with the Professorship and they have approved the partnership. You can send your engineers and researchers to Mactan Base as this will be a joint effort. No samples have been approved to leave Mactan.

We would also request to bring samples of Natio technology as well, since the integration should happen on both ends simultaneously.

After this collaboration is completed Professor Yoshida has asked me to inform you that Taskmasters Kane and Escher may choose one Lane Hacker ship of their choosing, equipped with Lane Hacker weaponry as a thanks for their long service and cooperation.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Taskmaster Weaver
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Wolfgang Weisen

Subject: Integration
Encryption: Ludicrous

Thank you for your consideration. Your terms are accepted, and an Oasis with current prototypes and an engineering detachment is being prepared as we speak.

While we're still in the development phase, I believe the Ker-series fighter platform and PERSEUS prototype cannon system have progressed enough for Lane Hacker technicians to ensure full compatibility with the final product.

I will relay word of your generosity to Kane and Escher as soon as they're available. While I cannot yet make a similar offer, I expect something along those lines will be prepared for the Lane Hackers by the project's completion.

Thank you for your time.

Weaver
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]