Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings gentlemen and ladies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new to these forums but not to Freelancer nor Discovery for that matter. I have played here for some time now but never took the liberty to create a forum account. I only visited once or twice as a guest to read the rules and find that post which helps you connect to the server.

Roleplay is not something that is new to me. I have participated in many different roleplaying activities, though never something in real life, so the whole "acting" part I'm familiar with. What I still need to learn is the Discovery lore and all the relationships with different factions.

Well that is almost everything I have to say, other than that, it's fun to be here!
Hello, and welcome to Discovery. I'm glad to see that you have a nice attitude about RP to begin with, and I wish you luck.

You probably did it already, but read the rules if you haven't.
Feel free to ask anything, cause a lot is confusing at start. Have fun out there, and see you in space!
Thanks for taking the time to say Hi. As you may have noticed we do a lot of RP here on the forums, you, of course, are welcome to join in on all of that now. I would recommend looking through some of the sanction reports as the rules cover a wider variety of things than one might initially think, I've found all sorts of new things I cant do while looking through there. Also if you like it here you might wanna start thinking about joining a faction or player group. Most of all Have Fun!
hallo, welcome around 'n have fun =P
Hey, welcome to Disco forums!
Please avoid any posts made by Dab, Dusty Lens, or that guy who n0t3s everything.
True that, honestly, most everything I say is to be disregarded.

Welcome the madhouse, I believe you'll find the appointments comfortable. Tell the bartender that drinks are on the IND.
Welcome to the forums. OUr little piece of the insanity. Great to have you aboard!!

Kyte