Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Hands| Rheinland Military, Polizei and MND.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Government House, New Berlin
Encryption: STRENG GEHEIM
Submitter: Reinhardt von Ehrenberg | Oberkommando Rheinland Military
Recipant: All Hands: Rheinwehr, Bundespolizei and Marinenachrichtendienst
Subject: Vaterlandsverrat: BDM

[Image: cCWbp1N.jpg]

All Rheinland Military, Marinenachrichtendienst and Polizei-branches:

In the early hours this morning, Neu Berlin standard time, a day that will live in infamy, our great fear came true: The Büro of the Marinenachrichtendienst showed his traitorous colours, led by Enfield, they committed treason by opening fire on secure classified installations of the Rheinland Military, and attacking the defense forces of Sektor-7. The attack has caused great loss of life to ships and stations of Rheinland. In all, more than one thousand agents of the MND and soldiers of the Rheinwehr lost their lives to the treachery of this foreign agent.

Effective immediately, The Rheinwehr Oberkommando, supported by the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz der MND und Marine Abwehrdienst have enacted Unternehmen Goetterdaemmerung. Effectively immediately, all BDM security codes, clearance codes, and access rights to all restricted areas are rescinded. Across Rheinland our men are jumping into action to enact the order to seize and arrest all agents and staff of the Büro.

As of 12:01 New Berlin time, the Bundesraat and Bundestag have been informed of the treason, and will act to defend the Vaterland. It is the responsibility of every Rheinlander to deny the traitors to our Volk shelter or support, bread, salt or hope. We turn our backs on those that betray Rheinland. No matter how long it will take, the Rheinlandic people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory - the traitor will die, the Bundesrepublik Rheinland will prevail!

To the families of those who lost their sons and daughters to the treachery of the Büro: There will be no forgiveness for the murder of loyal men and women of Rheinland. We will not allow the Republik to fall; there will be a time of reckoning, this I promise you.

Lang lebe die Bundesrepublik Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg
On Behalf of the Oberkommando Rheinwehr

[Image: XXFKLSs.png]

Incoming Transmission!
Subject: Vaterlandsverrat: BDM

Good day,

this blatant attempt of a coup is embarrassing. I've rarely seen a more clumsy and obvious play during my whole career.

Not only are you hiding your 'evidence' of this action from this channel but you are also hiding that it has been two illegal decoy installations that were destroyed.

None of Rheinland's proud organisations would have built something so sloppy that it barely survived a single strike of a battleships batteries.

If there has been any loss of life, I am afraid that their blood is on your hands. Put an end to this.

As we have received no orders from the ministry of defense, we will not treat the BDM any different. Though our forces WILL protect them should they be attacked in your ploy.

There is still time to make this right. You have luckily been found out.

Our nation has too much of a history with wrongfully taken power. Don't become another such note in the history. Because they have all perished with their plans foiled.

Don't make this mistake, Admiral.

Tobias Junk, Grossflottenadmiral der Garde

[Image: 8MOUrUi.png]

Sender: Kapitän Ulrich von Tannenberg, Kampfgruppe Schwerin
Recipient: Rheinland Military
Source: RNC-Staufenberg, Thüringen
Subject: Deception and betrayal
Encryption: High

Guten Tag.

These are very dark hours for Rheinland and its Militär. There was always a bad taste between the Büro der Marineintelligenz and the Rheinwehr, however, it never came to actual combat. I know about the circumstances behind your message and I have to say that not everything is true what you wrote down so ordentlich. You had more than 24 Hours Sirius standard time to evacuate all personnel from your stations if you want to blame someone for their death it should be you and nobody else. Your stations were breaking Rheinland Law and you knew that. I as the Befehlshabende Kapitän of the Rheinwehr Battleship "Stauffenberg" ordered to open fire on both stations and caused their destruction. It was the failure of the Oberkommando to obey the law. It appears that all of the Offiziere innerhalb des Oberkommandos has gone insane, it is very unfortunate that we live in such dark times. I freely can say that none of the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts has engaged any Rheinwehr Pilot on purpose, they defended our vessel while we were attacking "Vorposten Bake". My men have not committed any crimes or treason, yet they followed my orders. You should think about what you have caused und ihr solltet mit sofortiger wirkung zurücktreten from your position.

That is all.

Kapitän
Ulrich von Tannenberg
Rheinwehr, Kampfgruppe Schwerin

Attachments:

Terminating signal...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

Incoming Transmission

Source: Unknown
Comm ID: Kranzfelder
Encryption: High

Establishing Feed

Konteradmiral, the treason is on you and those of the administration overseeing the construction of the bases within restricted space. The violations of Rheinland Law are blatant and clear. This becomes apparent upon review of the Modular Base Registry logs. Even if the base would be involved in material that would even be classified from the Buro, there was no communication or attempt at such to notify that such construction would be taking place.

This, combined with the bases' non-compliance with established Rheinland law and it suddenly appearing in the registry as a "compliant, and approved base", leads only to the conclusion that it was constructed in violation of the relevant laws. It further shows that there has been an element of subterfuge in the form of tampering with official records which led to the National Security Council being contacted. [see transmission log 1]

Yet, there is still more.

Upon further review of the transmission logs, Rheinland Military personnel insisted that there was no violation of law even in the face of evidence proving the contrary. [see transmission log 2] For you, Konteradmiral, to support such claims, places the act of treason against the bundesrepublik and its people squarely on yourself and those who support you.

To those of the Rheinland Military, Polizei, and MND that this has been addressed to by Reinhardt:
Do not betray the bundesrepublik. Do not betray the people.
This will certainly be "a day that will live in infamy", but it will not be for the reasons Reinhardt intended. The treasonist belongs in the distant past where much of his words appear to originate despite choosing, even if unknowingly, to repeat much of the same mistakes -- something anyone who is educated in history including the wars that plagued our long lost home would easily recognize.

My own ship's logs will be included on good faith to the bundesrepublik on my involvement in one of the first strikes of the blitzkrieg aimed at ensuring the protection and security of the bundesrepublik as well as the inviolability of the nation's laws.

Attachments
Ship Records: [1], [2], [3], [4]
Transmission Logs:

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: 0JoN0gX.png]