Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I have a random question. (hello by the way)

Whats the situation with Rheinland at the moment, assume 0 knowledge. (friends, enemies, financial situation, political situation)

Has anything major happened there in the past 3 years?

Is there still a war on (what happened with that)

Is tourism affected on Baden Baden? (and did anything happen to that planet in the last few years)

Aaand thats it.

I appreciate any responses.
no real effect to baden baden, stuttgart in general is doing p fine compared to everything else

war with GMG and Kusari, Rheinland is vaguely winning

BDM pulled back from the front and has been vaguely accused of being traitors, and now blew up bases that were technically illegal in Rheinland code

RM is angry at BDM for not being on the front-line and now wants to kick them out for doing that above among lots of other reasons

I'm sure the angry men will continue to fill in as needed
I have a better question before replying to yours.
Are you back now? Please say yes.

Rheinland's current war is (besides internally since a few days BDM vs RM erupting into a huge mess literally now) the Sigma Conflict. GMG and Kusari vs Rheinland over Planet Saigon in Sigma-21, currently Rheinland is the pushing force with Battleships in Honshu. Prior to this, Rheinland briefly invaded Omicron Xi through Munich. Xi being Corsairs equivalent of Omicron-80 right now.

Tourism on Baden-Baden is still the same as before. The Planet remained the same, perhaps far less visitors from Kusari now but that's about it.

Friends and enemy wise? Except that Kusari turned full hostile and that they make themselves split in two internally, not much changed.

Don't know what more to say right now, not an expert for Rheinland matters.
Rheinland is at war with Kusari and invaded Honshu through Sigma-21.

BDM didn't want to invade Kusari because Rheinland has other issues to deal with and the Bundestag is now split between warmongering wehraboos and BDM. Unioners are almost dead, LWB was absorbed by the Hessians, the Gaians and the Unioners, Dresden fell fully to the Hessians, Munich is still dying to the catastrophe, Gallia is building a bit of infrastructure in Rheinland.

Baden Baden is currently the HQ of OS&C and is blooming.

If you enjoy the worst kind of ooRP drama, just contact any Rheinland player.
Essentially Rheinland is in the initial stages of a civil war, while simultaneously fighting a war against GMG and Kusari.
RM left Dresden and the system is fully controlled by the Red Hessian Army
dii can i have the misericorde
We have systems connected to Gallia now. Picardy<>Zurich<>Cologne(renamed Koeln)<>Stuttgart

VWA and Bundschuh are nowhere to be seen

Coalition and Hessians are pretty close buddies. There are new Coalition owned bases in Rheinland and Omegas.

Omega 11 is no more. Be careful when trading with Bretonia-Rheinland route. O-7 is the only faster route, but infested with pirates.
Pages: 1 2 3