Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Admiralty || From: 5th Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZCMtxeR.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Battleship Alma, Cortez
ID: Admiral Miles Prower
Subject: System guard

Members of the Armed Forces Admiralty,

Operation Vanguard has been completed and the Gallic formation in the system has been destroyed. We tracked light forces, strike wings and light capital assets fleeing the system but otherwise inflicted heavy casualties on the enemy fleet. As expected the Yukon battlegroup suffered the majority of Allied casualties and is retreating back to friendly ports for repair and refit. With the operation a success, supplies shipments are being prioritised to resupply and re-provision the forces on the front, a wave of reinforcements are being prepared to backup the garrison at Kensington and Canterbury in light of the recent Gallic push towards the position.

With the supply corridor open and much needed relief on the way, we can't know if Gallia will attempt a counteroffensive to try and resume the blockade. To this end I wish to open discussion of who shall maintain guard of the system. My first recommendation would be Battlegroup Harlow maintain the system while Liberty forces push forward to the front lines. My reasoning being, while I understand you have taken control over Aland shipyard, I'm sure the locals are still rather angry whereas Liberty has the comfortable position of unopposed shipyards producing, repairing and deploying capitalships for use. To spare any more Bretonian assets from the need of repair and allow you to focus on rebuilding your armadas, I recommend keeping the Harlow out of harms way unless necessary.

If you require the Harlow elsewhere, we can ofcourse maintain guard in the system, however we will have fewer assets to deploy on the front lines as we still have the need to maintain security on our home front aswell, with an enemy formation in California yet.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. I would also recommend the men and women of the Harlow battlegroup for commendation for valiant action against the enemy.

Admiral Miles Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy