Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So That Everyone Knows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure many of you know the job issues that I have undergone over the last many months. In short, I lost a good, full time job last October and woke up hating the world the next morning over it as I finally took a contracting job 18 hours from home. At least then I had internet.

In started a new full time job just over a week ago that is a lot of hours, super pay and benefits and less than 3 hours from home BUT in the short term, I am living at the family camp to get things started and to build up some $$ in the bank so for now, I have no internet. Camp is very much the retreat I use for Doc. It's out in the woods and on the water and quite literally a slice of heaven but I lose game time.
But, Doc isn't done. No way! Once I get set up, I will find a small place in where I can live away from home to where my old laptop will work. Ultimately, I hope to get the whole family there as it's cheaper than where I'm at.

I would invite you all but for now, I'm hard to find. I'll keep you all posted.
Good luck, glad there is some good news to it. Hope it all works out.
Good luck! We hope that you are back with us soon. I miss Emiko
Wishing you nothing but the best bro! Can't wait for you to come back Smile
I'm sure short break from Disco won't hurt, considering all the fresh air and even a chance for some fishing, my old friend.

We will surely need you in O-49 when you get online again. I'll tell all the chaps not to start without you Wink
Enjoy the peace and quiet doc!
Just an update. You get this as I get a little web time from a local Dunkin Donuts. The new job is going well but I still seek a place to call home. Yes, the family camp is nice but it's not forever. Just know I miss you all and even your antics.
okay, 3 things.

1-) Hope you get back on your feet soon Doc, it's always a joy to role play with you and or talk to you for that matter.
2-) I wish you luck with your job and place to stay. Didn't even know this thread existed or would've done so sooner.
3-) Hurry up and get back to this dumpster fire community so you can cure Memelocke's cancer.

I lied to you, it's 4.

Hemlocke has the stick.
See you soon Doc. Wink