Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kalhmera's Discovery Freelancer Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kalhmera's Discovery Freelancer Experience

Good day Discovery Freelancer Community! As you all know I am Kalh and I have decided to make a thread to showcase all my YouTube videos concerning Freelancer! Not all of these videos will frequent my Osiris but most do! It has been an amazing 9 Years of playing this game and I would like to show you what epic battles I have been apart of, I will list major battles first, then it will trickle down. I am still in the proccess of Uploading Videos so more will be added here soon! Enjoy!

Note: I am only listing relevant Battles and pews, more videos can be found on my page here. Thank you all for watching!

Whoa, that is a big video catalog. Since, I never pvp, I really like seeing these types of videos!
Edit: What is the oldest video that you have? I would really like to see how pvp was before turret steer was implemented.
(06-18-2019, 09:28 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, that is a big video catalog. Since, I never pvp, I really like seeing these types of videos!
Edit: What is the oldest video that you have? I would really like to see how pvp was before turret steer was implemented.

I didnt record from my early early days as it was short and i was a big noob, still am tbh. So all my videos have turret steer.
Good music in the video.
Hmm, is it worth to me, too, to make such a topic and select ludshe video...
good vids, liked the xeno one, and good music
(06-18-2019, 10:23 PM)ART_GR Wrote: [ -> ]Good music in the video.
Hmm, is it worth to me, too, to make such a topic and select ludshe video..

Thank you!

(06-18-2019, 11:57 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]good vids, liked the xeno one, and good music

Thanks man I appreciate it!
Nomad Attack on Manhattan Added. Video was Recorded today 10/27/19
what was the 1st tune, on that nomad v manhatten vid?
this one?
yes thats it, brilliant, thanks
Pages: 1 2