Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 100 mil for NovaPG banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok a recruitment thread for NovaPG is long overdue. So im offering 100 million credits for a new banner for the top of the faction status section. And the top of the recruitment thread. I dont have many restrictions on how its done but what i do want it to look modern. As well as traditional. It may sound a bit backwords but im sure some of the tallented folk here can pull it off.
Here is my submission.

A tried to put some elements that connect NovaPG with their background (the blood spatter and the red dragon leads to the blood dragons). Below the NovaPG Letters is written Blood Dragon in japanese (at least i tried to write it but im not sure is correct. if it isnt correct i'd like someone who speak japanese to PM me with correction.)
If you want to make adjustments, just say so. And if i win, i can give you the PSD file as well.

Hope you like it.
felt like making a contribution, too...

[Image: novaPG.png]

its a bit artful - but you got a modern touch along with traditional symbolic and colours - all in all, its quite simplistic of course.

ah, and i didn t know what size you wished it to be - so that is 700x280

I like the background and the red text in yours Cerial Killer. I dont like the dragon symbol on the left. Its a bit hard to make out and looks a bit like a lizard.

I dont realy like the art effect in your Jinx or how white it is. But nice none the less.

On that note. Heres somthing i wouldnt mind seeing included in the design.

[Image: CGoldBloodDragonccopy.png]
Expect a banner within an hour;)

Edit:

[Image: NovaPGBanner.png]

So what do you think?
does Nova PG mean Nova Power Generation or Nova Pirate Group already? I recall it had a complete name barely anyone know of for some reason... Because just "Nova PG" sounds... awkward in a signature. If it does have a full name I have some idea for the sig.
so i'll have the logo replaced with yours by tomorow.
(i dont have photoshop in this pc...)

You told me you like the red letters... Do you like the white ones? if not, i can change color or font!

Thanks for the feedback!
' Wrote:does Nova PG mean Nova Power Generation.

Yes it does

Quote:You told me you like the red letters... Do you like the white ones? if not, i can change color or font!

No i dont like the white lettering so much.

Not bad Serpentis. Nice colouring and nothing sticks out or looks out of place.
[Image: sanstitre1copie.png]
I lacked a bit of space in height to do my original plan... but here it is.
Looks good except for the text. Hard to read the important stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3