Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am new here:)

Excuse me if I am writing this post in wrong forum section, but I have small question.
I am from Poland, and I am looking for any polish guild. Is there any?
I know RPing in english is cool and I really enjoy it, but I want to talk in my own language with someone from time to time too:)

Guys, I will REALLY appreciate any info about any polish guild so if you know something, please reply here or contact me ingame.

Nick: Zephon

Thanx for reading:)
Well there are not really factions in Discovery that base themselves on nationality. You'll find a bit of the world everywhere.

But our faction leader is polish.:P
Actually, I think there was a faction that based itself on nationality.

Last time I checked they were all in Bastille for their behavior - but that's another issue.

Seriously, though - you'll need to take advantage of the /setmsg command and have some things typed out in advance if your English is bad, because this is an English only server.
Well, I don't have serious problems with english language (I think:P)
and I know this is Eng-only server but I was looking only for any tips to find some Poles here:)
Anyway, thank you guys for fast replies:)
factions based on nationality are forbiden here
Not forbidden, just looked down upon.

Nothing wrong with a bunch of Bolivian friends say, playing as indie Corsairs, so long as they don't RP as Bolivians.
Im sure there are loads of Polish guys on the server. Why not start a thread looking for them and maybe create a Skype channel to speak in Polish but type in English on the server? Just a thought mate :D
There's really no "guild" for anyone, but there are factions, such as liberty, junkers, outcasts...yadda yadda yadda...*list goes on*

Some are harder to join unlike others *cough keepers *cough*