Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Velvet| Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Velvet

Velvet
The Zoners
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
[Image: Zoners_Logo.png]

Feedback

Despite putting the feedback on the main about page, this page has been set up specifically to be the official feedback for the faction. The full about is located here

Met the Velvet people ingame on multible occasions and all I can say is that I really like this faction.
I've seen solid RP, not only on a case by case basis, but often I felt like I was intruding into ongoing "internal" rp going on between Velvet members.
That gives me a fuzzy and nostalgic feeling.
I don't often hand out compliments out of the blue but from what I've seen so far, Velvet deserves them.
(06-21-2019, 11:11 PM)Madvillain Wrote: [ -> ]Met the Velvet people ingame on multible occasions and all I can say is that I really like this faction.
I've seen solid RP, not only on a case by case basis, but often I felt like I was intruding into ongoing "internal" rp going on between Velvet members.
That gives me a fuzzy and nostalgic feeling.
I don't often hand out compliments out of the blue but from what I've seen so far, Velvet deserves them.

I just have to +1 what Mads said. I can’t say it better.

~Your friendly neighborhood TBH pilot
Belbet best zonur facshun
Approved by Hairy Bearded Cardamine Princess
Thank you all for the kind feedback and words Smile
We're hoping that the new take on the Zoner community that we're taking is a bit more in line with how things have been going for them, especially in the Omicron and Omega systems.
Looking forward to more positive RP with everyone!

Much love from Belbet Smile
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2115565

imagine printing multiple battlegroups worth of capitals as a small, fresh 'zoner' militia organisation

[Image: 31e2fb326b.png]
(10-18-2019, 01:12 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2115565

imagine printing multiple battlegroups worth of capitals as a small, fresh 'zoner' militia organisation

Imagine taking player RP as canon.
(10-18-2019, 01:14 AM)Sicicega Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine taking player RP as canon.

if we dont police retarded roleplay on the part of official factions no one else will
Canonising something is not the same as having something iRP. Canonising a ship is different to the RP of constructing a ship.
This has always been the case. If I was looking to canonise one, it wouldn't be done as simply as "We have a shipyard so are going to make the most of it."

I understand the concern, so if it's absolute that it would be canonised, then it would have been a lot more effort.

This does not mean we iRP have 3 fleets. It means we have 3 ships that we can use as the faction grows.
(10-18-2019, 01:18 AM)Sicicega Wrote: [ -> ]if you are so great at doing factions why yours ended up disbanded?

i never had an ofl faction and any i did start ended alongside my lost interest in discovery, good strawman

this isnt a saronsen feedback thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8