Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRMM~ Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: MNZDWbA.png]

~ Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese ~
"Feedback"

What can I say beside...good luck? I like the concept of a maltese scientists.
- Infopage updated with correct relations to other groups (we dropped them)
- Slightly revisited for easier reading

If there's something that'd be better working in a different way, be sure to say so.

Thanks for the feedback , we'd be glad to meet you at some point in Liberty or so :)
Oh, so you actually have a feedback thread. No problem, i don't mind posting it twice.

(10-15-2019, 12:55 PM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]One more nail into the coffin of your officialdom. Keep posting distasteful memes in roleplay threads.
I will be blunt with you two.

(10-15-2019, 12:59 PM)Immortality23 Wrote: [ -> ]Expert RP :^)

There's a rule saying that everything should be understandable in english and calling Malta "Planet Lichtenstein" will not get you any good points with anybody either.

(10-15-2019, 01:05 PM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you actually have a feedback thread. No problem, i don't mind posting it twice.

(10-15-2019, 12:55 PM)Ironblood Wrote: [ -> ]One more nail into the coffin of your officialdom. Keep posting distasteful memes in roleplay threads.

The definition of meme is as follows:

1.an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
2.an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

It's a real life existing product and not a creation of photoshop.
It was still childish and laced with oorp hate from both sides. Sad
(10-15-2019, 01:24 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]It was still childish and laced with oorp hate from both sides. Sad

speak for yourself
(10-15-2019, 01:24 PM)Maltz Wrote: [ -> ]It was still childish and laced with oorp hate from both sides. Sad

I will be clear again.

The sole reason i actively play only 1 character and 1 faction is to prevent any kind of ooRP hate towards anyone. Therefore all my feelings are based on my character which sees that particullar communication as a silly joke and so he handled it appropriately.

I also take both with a grain of salt due to the massive amount of ooRP hate comming from sieging IMG base in Tau-37 where which is lead by Ironblood i believe. And the recent "mistake" of Velvet trying to force Malta to declare a war but their member instead destroyed an Allied GC vessel in front of Malta which made Malta look innocent in it. Fortfied by Gauls attacking Maltese around Freeport 10.

All in all, what i see is two faction members digruntled by the victories of the opposition. And understand it.

--------------
EDIT: For those who might not understand.

Malta has successfully sieged IMG PoB Tau-37 which was there for ~5 years. It was very frustrating to see people flying back to it because Cerberus and Pulses would kill a Destroyer in a minute. Also, Out of nowhere, Gallic forces (MdG fighters and RNS Battleships) came to aid IMG along with The Order which was very strange because most've not been seen in Tau-37 in months or more.

Velvet's leader Melissa Jones has been "insulted" inRP and holds a grievance against Don Escudero of the Cadiz Cartel. As far as i know, Velvet was meant to fight against Nomads in Delta at Freeport 11. And here we are nowadays, in Tau-37 (Across Sirius) dealing with increasing hostilities from a Zoner faction claiming to have been reinforcing NFZ. Where it did end up in a diplomatic hiccup and IRG (former Admins of FP10) banned both factions (QC and Velvet) from docking on Freeport 10. And claiming inRP that a faction of possibly hundreds of souls can damage a Nation worth of 500~ million souls.

This is condensing into an inRP joke of itself. Just imagine a group of few people trying to threaten a well established Mafia.
Yes it was bad. This is Sci Fi environment. Should've been done as this, obviously.
[Image: -1.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6