Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Special Ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, Is possible to fly in singleplayer ships that are given via admin in MP, there are just some of them in Bastille, but there isn't Tundra, Venator, Shamash... These three I would like to try most Big Grin
Venator is not even in the game anymore.
I've never heard of Shamash.

But no, you'll have to mod your game to test them out.
jesus how the hell did you not hear about the shamash? Its the suncrusher in more known terms Smile
well im afraid of modding game, something might corrupt, lost chars or get banned for using cheating something like that
If you just want to play it in Singleplayer, I highly recommend making a copy of Discovery and edit sellpoints to offer these ships instead of others. Some are or were also sold in Bastille, like the Kusarian Imperial Yacht.

The Suncrusher is causing bugs here and there, though, so it is likely the game will crash if you try to pilot one.
(06-25-2019, 09:23 PM)Dark.Star Wrote: [ -> ]jesus how the hell did you not hear about the shamash? Its the suncrusher in more known terms Smile

Because no one ever calls it that.
Then start calling it shamash : ///
And what is purpose of that Shamash, it says 0 weapon mounts
its a Kamikaze ship. ram with it and takes everyone around it when it gets destroyed.
Pages: 1 2