Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Die Weiße Rose movement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: "Die Weiße Rose"

¤ SUBJECT: Operation "Kongde-Ri"

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Greetings,

allow me to introduce myself, my name is Guang Yao, I represent the Independent Miners Guild.

I believe the Guild's recent problems in the Omega systems are no secret to you. The loss of Aland causes our operations in the area much trouble.
The Guild needs a shipyard to keep our mining operations safe. That's why we have decided to initiate operation "Kongde-Ri".
In this operation, we plan to turn one of our stations, Madeira Base, into a new shipyard. We'd very much appreciate the help of your logistic divisions.
I hope we can count on your support in this operation. In the attachments below you will find a read-only access to the operation's mission board.
If there are any open questions, please let me know.

With best reagards,

Guang Yao
Board of Guildmasters

Attachments:
Operation "Kongde-Ri" - read-only

[Image: XkgDizC.png]
[Image: TVkuc6k.jpg]

Absender: Generaloberst, Graf Viktor von Drachenfels
Empfänger: Guang Yao, Independent Miners Guild
Subject: Operation "Kongde-Ri"
Encryption: High

Guten Tag,

Ja, it is no secret what was happening in Omega-3 a few months ago. From a neutral position, I can understand the desperate from Bretonia. Naja, our position with Bretonia is rather "clear", as we have more or less a permit to trade in their space, it doesn't mean that we will let our friends fall, nein, we will help you. I will brief a few crews on the details and send them to Madeira with the needed materials. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know.

I am looking forward to your answer, schönen Tag noch.

-Graf Viktor von Drachenfels, Generaloberst der Weißen Rose

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!
- --- : Incoming Transmission. : --- -
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Absender: Sophie Beckhardt, DWR Rekrutin
Empfänger: Madeira Flights Monitor Team
Subject: Madeira Upgrade Project. DWR Delivery

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
----- Message Decyription completed. -----

Greetings Madeira Base

DWR Rekrutin Sophie Beckhardt here, I got here with a supply load of 3610 Industrial Hardware to support the Madeira Upgrade project in the name of DWR and all of the Bundschuh.
We are willing to help our friends but also hope to get a little donation for our work for the Bundschuh.

Payment goes to the ship: DWR|WTS-Hammersee

Photographic Proof will be in the footnotes below.

Best Regards,
Sophie Beckhardt
Date: 826 July 11th

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- --- : Transmission Terminated. : --- -
[Image: 5ce03237857dcfe847c9d402a72fb0c5.jpg]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- --- : Incoming Transmission. : --- -
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Absender: DWR Rekrutin, Sophie Beckhardt

Guten Tag,

We want to inform you, that our transport ships delivered another two shipments of each 3610 Industrial Hardware to Madeira Base.

We will send another shipments of required materials in the next days/weeks, schönen Tag noch.

Payment goes to: DWR|A-Sophie.Beckhardt

Best Regards,
Rekrutin Sophie Beckhardt
Date: July 11th 826 AS
Für Rheinland!

- --- : Transmission Terminated. : --- -

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Aktivist Reinhardt Holzmann
Encryption: EXTREME

Guten Tag,

My name ist Reinhardt Holzmann, Aktivist of Die Weiße Rose movement. I want to inform that our transport ships delivered two shipments of each 4065 Industrial Hardware to Madeira Base.

Payment goes to: DWR|WTS-Versorgung

-Reinhardt Holzmann , Aktivist of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
[X]

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: TVkuc6k.jpg]

Absender: Generaloberst, Graf Viktor von Drachenfels

Guten Tag,

12195 Units of Industrial Hardware have been delivered to Madeira Base. All payment is to be transferred to DWR|A-V.von.Drachenfels

-Graf Viktor von Drachenfels, Generaloberst der Weißen Rose

Anhang:

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: 5ce03237857dcfe847c9d402a72fb0c5.jpg]

Absender: Aktivistin Sophie Beckhardt

Guten Tag,

12135 Units of Industrial Hardware have been delivered to Madeira Base. All payment is to be transferred to DWR|A-Sophie.Beckhardt

-Sophie Beckhardt, Aktivistin der Weißen Rose

Anhang:

FÜR RHEINLAND!
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: "Die Weiße Rose"

¤ SUBJECT: Operation "Kongde-Ri"

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Weiße Rose members,

The Guild is very happy with your work.
We have transferred the first wave of payments to your accounts.
Keep up the good work.
You will find the payment documentation below.

With best reagards,

Guang Yao
Board of Guildmasters

Attachments:
Payments

[Image: XkgDizC.png]