Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mark Leclerc - Personal reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: H9sFklM.png]
Mark Leclerc / Lambda 4

First Name: Mark
Last Name:
Leclerc
Code Name: Lambda 4
Date of birth:
15th January 794 A.S
Place of birth:Battleship Missouri, New York
Looks: Black hair, 194 cm tall, white skin.

My name is Mark Leclerc, code named as Lambda 4. I am 32 years old. I was born in Battleship Missouri. My dad was a captain of Navy Cruiser. When I finished primary and high school I went on college. On college I showed an excelent knowlege in science and research, and I was a good pilot too. When I graduated I became a part of Liberty Navy, operating in New York. There I was for a couple years and Navy decided to send me in Alaska, on Juneau Shipyard. It was rare that somebody that is 26 years old, has access to Navy secrets of that level. On first, I was a little bit scared, some says that there are and Nomads, and Order ships. When I reached there, I met some of LSF members, and their job is much more interesting. They have more covert ops and more investigations, and I decided to join LSF. I was accepted with no problems. They sat me to be a commander of cover team that will mostly deal with Nomads. We moved from Prison Station Mitchel to Kodiak Research Station and I started my assigments from there. Soon after, while doing assigments we found an Unstable Jump Hole, that lead to one of most interesting systems, and that is Omicron Minor. That system is now such of graveyard. There are so many Order, Core and many other wrecks that may contain something valuable for LSF. Now, my team and me are make some kind of alliance with Core special team, because, if we start our work in Omicron Minor we have no hideout. That is the main reason why we make union with them. Nomads there are really rare. I managed to collect some of informations, and I delivered them to Juneau Shipyard
[Image: OMmUiX6.png]
18th August 826 A.S

Today 19th August I recived a radio message from LSF commander from Battleship Missouri to head there ASAP. When I get there he said I will be promoted on Kodiak research station. He said that promotion will be only for LSF guests. And I headed back there. While passing near Juneau Shipyard I heard some strange sounds. They were most likely to cloaking device sounds. There were no Navy ships near Shipyard. Then I thought that might be Navy doing some of thier jokes or it is an ambush from Nomads or from The Order. And on my way to base I was stopped by Order unit that was counting six gunboats. Somehow I managed to escape from them, but my ship was hardly damaged. I returned to base and I am waiting for tomorows promotion.

[Image: pf51hIN.png]

[Image: Sv8mCQv.png]

[Image: ElDEcDF.png]

-Attacked by Order ships
21th August 626 A.S

Yesterday I spend my day on collecting informations about why the hell I was attacked by six Order gunboats. That is God damn fleet. As I remember I did not kill any of Order ships. That was my first encounter with them. Oh yes...I remember, a couple days ago I was exploring Omicron Minor and I found a Jump Hole that was leading directly in Omicron Mu. I thought that was one of the normal Omicron system, like where are and Nomads and Core and Order. But I was wrong. During my scans and research about that system I figured out that was a Jump Hole to the Order Home world. Maybe I was cought by their scans or satelites and maybe they don't want that information falls in hands of the Liberty and the LSF. Their home is just one system away from Liberty. I will keep my eye on Omicron Minor and that Jump Hole and brief LSF about what is going on.
[Image: 78oS6ZN.png]

[Image: 6p7jkYm.png]

[Image: 6KiscqN.png]
23th August 826 A.S

Today I was exploring Omicron Minor more than a last time. First thing I checked was jump hole to Orders home. Everything seemed to be alright, but that may be another ambush for me later but nevermind, I know how the cloaking devices are sounding and LSF and Navy are covering most of Alaska system and they know that has someone here cloaked or not, last time they saw somebody is but didn't told me that. Then after that I went to Toledo Graveyard. So many wrecks is there and Cores and Orders. I found some good equipment like Artifacts and Black Boxes that are given to LSF's research and investegation. Soon after I was intercepted by small Order patrol of two Bastet Mk II ships. I managed to destroy one and second has escaped. I don't have so much time to spend on fools like that. Soon after that I found a very very interesting something. It looks like one half of Trade Lane. And I thought is this some Order secret Trade Lane or some technology that Sirius is not familiar with. And I decided to follow that thing. It was heading outside of Omicron Minor's Cloud. That thing wasn't active. And you can guess where that lead me....Alien Jump Gate.....I see this for a first time, I saw that thing only in books from Nomad War. That Order used to get into Nomad Home back in times, I will try to find that one too. But this one was active. I did some scans there but soon after one Nomad patrol came and attack me. After killing them I thought that may be one of Nomad Main Systems. I continued with my scans and it showed that is leading directly to Omicron Iota system. I never heard for that one before. I was in dilemma should I dock or not. A little before i was attacked by Nomad patrol and I thought that is a Nomad controlled system, and I decided not to dock the Jump Gate. And that thing that lead me to this Jump Gate, that has to be a Nomad Trade Lane that was destroyed by someone. Later I returned to Capetown Staion. I thought Core should know something about Omicron Iota. I went to bar and some of the higher ranking Core pilots and one of them said that is the Nomad Home World....Well...I discovered Nomad Home. I can't imagine what is inside. I think it is heavily guarded. Lucky for me that I didn't docked the Jump Gate. I think thah would be the last thing I would saw in my life...I would get infected or they would kill me. but none of this is good for me.....

[Image: U50aF44.png]
- Nomad Lane

[Image: DSWRnSf.png]
-Second Lane and you see Jump Gate in background

[Image: UsudFfU.png]
-Showing as Unknown Jump Gate

[Image: sw4f4SG.png]
-Scaned as Omicron Iota Jump Gate and meanwhile attacked by Nomads
28th August 826 A.S

This moring I was patroling around Badlands in New York and Lane Hackers were showed up. Long Range scanners from Missouri caught them on Texas Jump Gate and they reported me they headed to the Badlands. So they sent me to try to find them and call reinforcements. I thought to start from Pennsylvania to search from that. Near West Point Academy there were some traders passing and I stopped them to scan them. Maybe they were smugglers or not. My job is to check that right ? I let them pass and headed to Badlands. Near Jump Gate a found a Lane Hacker Gunboat and one Navy Officer talking. I intercepted that chat and asked our Officer what that bastard said.
  • He said he caught him robbing Interspace transports and after they pay him passing fee, he kills them.
When I asked some questions that Hacker, he didnt't want to talk. I counted to ten or we will open fire on him. He didn't want to answer so we opened fire. We somehow fought him, but we couldn't stand him. I tried to call reinforcements from West Point Academy but my ship was really damaged so the communications were really bad. Somehow the West Point recieved my call and they were able to send only one light fighter, but it's better to fight three on one than two on one. During fight and waiting for help, Navy officer was killed and Hacker destroyed his escape pod. Now I was one on one with him, and he almost killed me too and we didn't even scratched him. Finally help has arrived but only to save me. My ship exploded but the fire caught my arm all the way up to my elbow, but my fist remained whole. It really looks bad. I will be in hospital on Manhattan for one week and maybe after that I may see cockpit from inside. LSF said they will get me a new ship and everything else. Well, see you for one week, I hope my arm will regenerate soon.
2nd September 826 A.S

Well, here I am, I almost recovered my injury...Well it was faster than we all expected. The doctors said that my genetics is somehow better than the others. Something affected on my genetics, because, even in my childhood I was recovering faster that other, and that is proved now. Also, I will have a life-time scar on my hand, but Im crazy, and that is really good looking. And I like this a lot. I would be in hospital for three days more, but now, Im heading back to Alaska to work again......Damn, these five days in hospital were so boring....Everyday same news, same happenings, Royal Navy versus Bretonia, piracy in Liberty and same crap. After I left the hospital, I headed in LPI barracks to contact LSF for my extraction. Once LSF Armored Transport has arrived we headed straight to Juneau Shipyard. Pilot was a friend of mine, Captain Williams. This was my first flying with that thing, and I can say it's good. LSF had even mounted Cloaking device on it. They wanted to sat me in room for resting but I wanted to be in cockpit, so I was a co-pilot of that ship. So, we headed straight to West Point, and from there to Battleship Missouri. Missouri's control has stopped us. They asked for identification, and we told them all about but they didn't want to let us proceed without contacting Juneau about us. Juneau said that they are expecting us and they need to let us. Controller apologized, and said it is better to control us rather than kill us, because Zone-21 is restricted zone. Finally we arrived. Personnels were happy because I returned. One of LSF Colonels on Juneau asked me what happened in Badlands....I told him everything, but I was so Angry on Navy because they sent a fighter to chase a gunboat. That was God damn suicide mission. But Im a solider, and Im receiving orders and executing them. But it's over now. One of our pilots are dead, I was injured...and where the hell were our Capital ships. Norfolk sent us only one light figher. This looks like it was all set up. LSF said that they will investigate personnels on Missouri and Norfolk. After that report to Colonel, he said he has a new ship for me and new assignment, if I would like to accept it or not. Ship was the same one, Avenger, armed with Vengeances....Well, everybody on Juneau knows what I like to fly. My next assigment is to investigate sector B3. They said they saw an Order movement there. The major priority is to use cloak now, or it will repeat the same thing from Badlands, but I think if Order gets me into their hands, they will kill me instantly. That's it for now.
7th September 826 A.S

Well, I was very busy this week. on 2nd September I went in sector B3 to see what is going on there and I found a small patrol of Order ships flying around. In that moment I was cloaked and they couldn't see me. They were equipped with Death's Hand and Catapult missile luncher. So I returned to Prison Station Fairbanks and requested to send a Strike Team of LSF wings to neutralize Order ships. After that I was conatcted by one of LSF commanders and said he has a special mission for me. He seid he will be waiting me on Kodiak Research Station. I went there and we met in bar. He told me that LSF is suspecting that Order is looking for one of the old LSF's base hidden deep in Alaska space, somewhere around B3 sector. The base is now a wreck and rumors are this base is even from 700 A.S, and that is containing something very very valuable, but they are not sure what is it. So my job is to head there and see what is going on, and I should be careful of Order patrols. I also bring a co-pilot with me, so he can stay in ship while I search the base. When we arrived there the place was a mess. Base was completely destroyed. There was no way to land on it and search it. Base wasn't attacked or something that may cause damage from outside. It is destroyed from inside. But we still don't know was the explosion a set up or something gone wrong. When it exploded, it was a developing phase. But we managed to catch on scanner another wreck inside that base. It must be a transport that is already there or has been caught by the explosion so he could not continue. And I was right. It was an armored transport that was inside the base, but still in one piece. The only thing I could investigate was that ship. We somehow found a docking bay and entered inside space. Well the biggest hole in wreck was that one, and right there the we could enter the wreck. Transports engines were completely destroyed and crew could not move on. My co-pilot stayed on ship and I headed down to cargo hold to take a space suit and enter the transport. I grabbed my rifle and said, open the cargo hold. When the pressure equalized I went out and fired the rope towards the transport, making it safer to approach the ship. I put some small explosives so it would make a hole enough for me to slip into the ship. First I did I went in the control room to see what caused ship to stay in base. There were a corpses of LSF members but all bones and clothes. I can't imagine how the hell that stinked. Poor people....When I got to control room it was showing that ships engines were destoryed and the air supply system was damaged. Damn, everybody in ship died by slow death. Everyone choked. I also checked black boxes and camera records. I was so terrified and I felt queasiness. The sacriest horror movies are movies for kids compared to this what cameras caught. Womens screamed and they were all panicked and they were breathing so heavily. And men too. You can see on records how their chets are getting bigger. When you know that was your last moments and you will be dead....Everybody is feared of death. On one voice record you can hear somebody saying that shield generator on base just blowed up, there was no reasons why. And then an explosion started to spread and they tried to escape with transport but explosion caught them. And a lots of air went in space and they choked. I also found some of classified data in cockpit about that installation. Its purpose was to make a special guns for VHFs and only one they developed is in cargo hold of the Transport. I headed there to checked that and everything is good. Weapon is protected and we can safely destroy to ship in order to obtain the weapon. I downloaded all of the info I could on my PDA, I picked up the documents and head back to space. When my co-pilot saw me I told him to take me into cargo hold and we managed to do that. The data I took I left in cargo hold and headed to cockpit and said to blow up the ship, the thing we are looking for is in cargo hold. That is a Coded Weapon. And I told him everything what happened and showed him a camera records. He was terrified too. So we cloaked ourselfs and headed back to Kodiak Research Station. After we land we gave that to my commander and that's it. LSF will investigate that weapon or try to make new one from than prototype, I don't know. That is a job for scientists. And God bless the LSF members of that base.
30th December 826 A.S.

Well here I am at last. I was very busy for these 4 months. LSF has lunched a seret operation called "Shadow". The main task was cleaning the New York system from unlawful scums like Libery Rogues and Outcasts. Task was very difficult. First of all, LSF allowed me and gave me a Cloaking Device from their secret labs. Battleship Missouri has scaned a small patrol of Outcasts near the Badlands. LSF and Navy hired few loyal agents including me. Our task was to follow enemy patorls, where are they going, what are they doing and do they have any bases around here, so that is why they gave us a Cloaking devices. For next two months, me and my man were collecting all the info about enemy movement all across New York system. I was covering the area around Planet Manhattan. We were ordered to stand down from any kind of action, or our cover will be blown and the whole operation will fail. I saw everything in that two months, enemy is very wise. After we collected all the data, we lunched a next operation called "Chaingun". First of all we took control over all Jump Holes in New York system so we could disable the enemy chances to escape from the system. The Operation started from borders of the system pushing towards the sun , so we could reduce the enemy’s hoop and force them to surrender, and for those who don't surrender they will be terminated. This four month operation was very succesfull, most of enemies were smuggling. Liberty Police took all of the prisoner and drove them to Prison Station in Texas system for further interrogation. After that, I returned in Alaska to continue my assigments there. LSF rewarded me with Courage Medal and one milion credits.
1st January 827 A.S.

Last night, a whole Sirius was celebrating a New Year, but I am alone on this world, only I have is my Avenger and the LSF. I was in Norfolk shipyard when I recieved a radio call from my commander. I had a new assigment. A patrol of Navy wing spotted a wreck north of the Battleship Minneapolis. My job was to go there, investigate what is going on, and dock if is it possible. I picked up my stuff and headed towards that wreck. First, I landed on Minneapolis to check a radar history data, who knows, maybe it can be an ambush, or see did anyone passed around there. Data was clear, so I headed towards wreck. On approach I cloaked first and continue closing in. Wreck was an Freelancer gunboat, Corvo class. It was still working but hardly damaged. Area around was clear so it was time to deactivate my cloak and dock with the ship. When I docked it, inside was also one ship. Light fighter Scimitar. It may be Outcast vessel or of some Freelancer looking for a loot. So i picked my gun and pistol and started to check the vessel. As soon as I left my ship, I smelled a venomous gas and headed back to ship to pick up my gas mask. Lights were off, completely darkness, so I consider that as my adventage because I was using my night vision device. I went in main hall and there was three dead bodies. They were poisoned by that deadly gas. After a little search, I saw two pilots on commmand brige, trying to figure out what is going on with the ship. I approach them quitely and hide myself in perfect place, where they can't see me, because they were also using night vision devices. Both of them were armed with rifles. When I hid myslef, I said loudly: "HALT". In the moment they heard my voice, one of them said:" Someone is here, open fire", and they threw themselves aside, and stared to shoot somewhere, in hope they would scary me. I managed to shoot one and kill him instanly and second saw me and started shooting. Because I was on higher groud than him, I saw a little bit of his back and I injured him. When I get to him, I asked him: "Is there any more people here ?", he answered : " No, but be aware of Wi.....". He tried to say something but he died in that moment. I didn't find anything useful there, and I started to look for a control room to fix those lights, and shine up the ship again. When I finish that, I returned on command brigde and check the Captain of the ship. I may find some informations. Only I find is that, this ship is coming deep from Omicron space, I dont know which one. Then, I came up with idea to check a black boxes and video records of space. I took a securty card from captain and headed to security room to see what is going on. First I checked the black boxes and the things I heard were really creepy..

Cpt: What hell, what Rheinlanders are doing here so far ?
Cpt: Rheinland ships, this is Zoner gunboat Z49, please identify yourself. *moments of silence*
Cpt: Rheinland vessels, please response. *again silence*
Cpt: *telling to crew* All units, prepare for the attack. something is wrong.
Cpt: *loudly* The hell are these, look at those maneuvers, this can't do a very skilled pilot...Wait, what, their lights are purple, this is not Rheinland.
Second Officer: Captain, our shield is down, they are too fast for turrets, what are we going to do ?
Cpt: Prepare to cloak, or we will be dead in a minute.
Engineer: Sir, it is risky, the ship is very damaged.
Cpt: It's our only chance, do it....*15 seconds later*: Yees, we made it, we need to find a nearest base to repair.
Second officer: Sir, our radar is dead, we can't locate the Capetown station, we are on our own now.
Cpt: Oh my God...Chances to survive are low.
Third Officer: Captain, I see a Jump Hole near, should we dock, there might be a patrol on the other side.
Cpt: Okey, dock with the Jump Hole.*Later on the other side* : What is this, is this a gas leaking....

And this is the last what the black box has recorded, almost everyone was dead. So what are these Rheinland ships, who are they, why they have purple lights. I have to check a video records of space. And yeah, they were in system with the green nebula, three Rheinland ships came from nowhere. And they had a purple lights. I have never seen something like that before. And they opened a fire on a ship and they were shooting some guns I've never seen before, they were overpowered. They were really fast and skilled, no human pilot can do that. Then I started to wonder, why did they attacked this ship. Zonner were neutral with everybody in Sirius. I went in cargo hold, to see, maybe there might be something, like Coded guns, or some high valuable cargo, but cargo hold was completely empty. That vessels were not a Pirates. Some secret organisations probably who wanted the informations from crew members. But who knows. I returned to Juneau Shipyard and deliver this video records and black boxes to High Command. These files were marked as TOP SECRET. That is all I know. But no one of high LSF or Navy members wanted to talk about this. I returned in Battleship Missouri to rest a little bit, and one more thing, before I delivered this stuff to Juneau, I made a copy of them, just in case if something gets wrong, who knows......
Pages: 1 2