Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Sombra Hookier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sombra Hookier has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Being your birthday today

Consequences:
Now that you birthday is here, we have decided to give you some happy birthday wishes!
Happy birthday m9!

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of GM Right #CTE 750AE
not this meme again
(07-04-2019, 03:02 AM)t0l Wrote: [ -> ]not this meme again

When even the Meemer King has had enough....
Get memed. Gratz on the level up day Sombra.
As a random player with absolutely no connection to Sombra I would like to request evidence.
Also happy birthday Tongue
Doubt.
Sombra has been setting their birthday every day so it shows that it’s sombs bday every day...
Happybirthday Sombra! Have a good one
I require evidence.

Happy SomBday tho!
(07-04-2019, 05:11 AM)Greylock Wrote: [ -> ]Sombra has been setting their birthday every day so it shows that it’s sombs bday every day...

I have noticed this too.
Pages: 1 2