Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Japanese Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello readers, I need someone who is capable of modifying this picture:

[Image: japback2fixedbybalthazz.png]

What I want:

<strike>- The Japanese letters on the top left corner should be removed (if possible keep the Dragon).</strike> Fixed by Balthazzar.

- Once the Japanese letters are removed write this instead:

The Kyokutei brothers

Akishino & Sen'shi

(The color is just to show exactly what you should write. I suggest writing on the actual picture with black color, but you can also chose a fitting color yourself.)

(Highly recommended to use "Japanese style" letters, but the words should be understandable for a person who can't read Japanese letters, basically english letters that somehow has a Japanese feeling on them. (If it sounds confusing or hard to accomplish just chose a letter-style that you think suits the picture).

I'm guessing that professional people should be able to do this rather quickly, I will only pay 5 million credits for the job. I hope that dosen't bother you.

Thank you for your time.
ill give it a try
i had to go pixel by pixel for this one:sleep:

[Image: japback2fixedbybalthazz.png]

Its clean and you can add any kind of letters you wish:)

P.S i tried but it just looked awfully boring...
Thanks alot for the removal of the Japanese letters, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy adding my text.

I guess what I ask for sounds pretty boring hehe.

Well if anyone still wants to add the text you are free to do so.
Thanks for posting this.....it made me realize that I have WAY too many fonts. I was able to narrow it down to about 3, and I can always download more if none fit what you are looking for.

[Image: japback1.png]
[Image: japback2.png]
[Image: japback3.png]
i think the first one looks best. but here goes my effort
Thank you for your contribution Linkero.

I really like the first one. I will pick it but first one thing that is confusing me is this:

' Wrote:i think the first one looks best. but here goes my effort

I'm not quite following, it sounds like you are about to present me with your work. But I don't see any picture following after your text. So do you mean you are about to make one?

I need to know because it wouldn't be nice of me to pick Linkero's work whilst you are still trying to present your version.
i am further editing the picture... here is my skype if ya want to see it

LH-Jaws
Darkflight showed me his work through skype.

I have chosen to take Linkero's one because I feel it fits more with the picture.

To which character do you want this money to be sent to?

And thank you both for your contribution and to you Balthazzar for removing the Japanese letters.
You can send it to Raymaster
Pages: 1 2