Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Inside!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is both pointless and under the flood forums... Should've been expected.
rheinland
(07-09-2019, 04:38 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]This is both pointless and under the flood forums... Should've been expected.

Well, actually, I thought that the topic in the “Leaving Threads” section would be more important than the flood.

Looks like no. Well - I will keep in mind.
Hello, Discovery players.

My computer got some problems that prevented me from playing. I do not know exactly how long this will last, but I think that from several weeks to several months.

I already have an approximate vector by which I will solve all my problems, but it will take time. Of course, I will still be available in the Discord and try to show my activity on behalf of the Council in the forums (if required).

But until I solve all my problems, I will not be able to appear in the game to contact anyone directly. Forums and Discord is your thread of communication with me.

Ur Liberty.In or C|-CLN-Democratie! xd
"Alright guys, I'm going down."
© Titanfall 2.

Tomorrow I can be in the game, gentlemen. Consider that I'm back, and the EOS will begin to increase our activity. We hope for a good RP, PvP and the development of Gallia in the intelligence field. As I said - we are not going to stop.

Thank you for not forgetting about me! xd

- EOS|-CLN-Democratie
I have a feeling this song is about you.
net
Pages: 1 2