Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Inside!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did this topic in case I suddenly have circumstances in which I leave this mod.

I don’t say that I’m leaving mod right now, but I don’t see any prospects for doing a new topic before each departure. I believe that I can fit all this in one topic.

Comments and some reactions to my "outs" are allowed. In the end, everyone in the future will respond in his own way if I have to leave.
So you made a thread in case you might leave in the future?
Yes.
The first thread you made is a leaving thread XD
(07-09-2019, 03:51 PM)The Gen'an Chrysanthemums Wrote: [ -> ]The first thread you made is a leaving thread XD

You know, after some years it may stop being ridiculous if people will do the first topics just such.

Not hinting at anything, but still.

I think that it is worth leaving this topic and visiting it only when there is really something important. Turn it into a second flooding - it is meaningless.
(07-09-2019, 03:44 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]So you made a thread in case you might leave in the future?

Right? What universe is this?
Wow you really want attention.
ok, very interesting. Keep us informed
Is this someone's alt that's made for memes?
(07-09-2019, 04:25 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this someone's alt that's made for memes?

No, the theme was created just in case. This is my only account on the forums, if you suspect me of something.

If it's not difficult for you (I see that your nickname is highlighted by the developer's color), then you couldn’t clean all the messages except the very first one?
Pages: 1 2