Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Challenge for you siggy folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why hello there! Thank you for looking here, for you see, i need a signiture.

I'm sure that some of you have heard of this character already, yes he held Bretonian hostages up for grabs for several days, yes it is Robert Barnaby aboard my Corsair Gunboat, the "Grande Impuesto", translated from Spanish as "Big Tax".

I was hoping that somebody could make it a sig, a brilliant sig, a super sig, using the following.

For the background a picture of Crete on the left hand side, looking from about the angle where the Omicron 94 jump hole is in Gamma. A picture of a well built guy with dark hair either on the left or the right of the picture, a real person though, not an anime. I can't find a guy who suits the character, but maybe you can!

Heading from the Right to the left, a Corsair Gunboat, with "Grande Impuesto" (without the quotation markers) written on the side.
If the Grande Impuesto can be written on the little badge on the persons shirt you will be given extra marks:D.

Anybody want to try it?
Mention credits, that will get some interest.
I'm not sure how much I will pay, probably not over 30 million but depends on how good the sig is.
Expect a sig within an day:P
Bumping in progress.... bumping file downloading... downloading file failed, just bump the thread....

This is an official bump, brought to you by Sci-Fi on Sky.
Bumping in progress.... bumping file downloading... downloading file failed, just bump the thread....

This is an official bump, brought to you by Sci-Fi on Sky.
30? hmkay why not.