Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning player just saying hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I played on Discovery back in 2009-2010. I have been missing the wonderful universe of Freelancer, so after replaying the original Campaign I decided to visit Discovery again. I posted a brief bio for my new character (in the biographies forum its called First Flight), that character is a Freelancer aspiring to maybe join the zoners, eventually. He’s an anarchist anthropologist with a good heart, justs wants to explore the universe and make friends.. I want to explore the wonderful world of Discovery a bit before I settle down and get entrenched in a faction. I’m a working Dad with 2 kids so my playtime is limited, and I want to get a feel for the state of affairs in Sirius, since I’ve been gone for so long (Gallia was new when I played last!). I’ve become a lot more interested in RP since I was here last. My adventures in Sirius led me to play D&D and have run 3 table campaigns as GM. I’m excited to be back. Feel free to say hi, ask me questions about whatever. See you out there, safe travels.
Welcome back friend you should check for return player section here and hope you didn't forget the rules
sup
Hello
Welcome back, friend! A lot has changed since you last played.
If you're looking at anything to do with Zoners, there's a lot to chose from these days. IRG, OSI, TAZ, Velvet and various other factions.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your name when you used to play?
Maybe think about joining us

No strings attached flexible hours and no real pressure to be on all the time

Oh and good luck whatever you decide
Welcome back mate. Have fun and good luck out there pilot
Thanks everyone, I'm excited to be back.

I don't remember the names I used when I used to play, just that I had a BMM miner, a freelancer trader, and was briefly part of a now defunct Bretonian military offshoot (this was when Leeds was contested with Kusari).
(07-11-2019, 05:14 AM)DorkwadJones Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, I'm excited to be back.

I don't remember the names I used when I used to play, just that I had a BMM miner, a freelancer trader, and was briefly part of a now defunct Bretonian military offshoot (this was when Leeds was contested with Kusari).

Same here I don't know anyone that I used to play with anymore if they still play. Always good to met new players though
(07-11-2019, 05:14 AM)DorkwadJones Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, I'm excited to be back.

Welcome back to disco. I highly advise reading up on the ingame commodity "History of Sirius" so you can get a quick brief of what has happened since around 815-816 AS.