Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To: Liberty Navy, Liberty [track proper]
Cc: Liberty Police Inc., Liberty [track proper]
Cc: Liberty Security Force, Liberty [track proper]

Good day,

Today, the LNS-Victorious has spread libel and false information about me on the official Liberty Forces message dump. I'd like to correct it.

a) LNS-Victorious has never ordered me to freeze. As I were not identified by callsign with the command and multiple individuals were in Manhattan space, I could not have known I were targeted.

b) In any case, Liberty Penal Code does not recognize failure to stop, or fleeing for that matter, even though it is of no relevance here.

c) I were at no single point in time ordered to drop my cargo by LNS-Victorious, so I deemed the cardamine shipment an allowed exception, which would be understandable during your highly illogical "security" ventures of neglecting other vessels and destroying others on a whim.

d) Penalty for cardamine smuggling is $4.000.000. Instead of explaining this, my life was threatened by LNS-Victorious claiming "The LNS is going to toast my ass" among with other blapper preceded with strange // markings, like he were some kind of a schizophrenic. How can you give military vessels to these kinds of people?

e) LNS-Victorious would like the matter to be forwarded to LPI for future investigation. I would like the LPI to investigate, does distorting Liberty Penal Code to a Liberty Citizen shown on d) constitute treachery, mainly "betrayal of an ideal, group, ideology" of the LNS as upholders of the said law, punishable by death.

I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just interested. And even more interested in, would an outstanding representative of Liberty Navy commit suicide as the upholder of law, or do different standards concern him, than do the rest of Liberty.

f) The LPI propably doesn't hold LNS-Victorious in high esteem, since in fear of my life, I immediately turned myself to the LPI authorities and paid the said fine, and no one bothered to notify Victorious the warrant is obsolete. Video feed attached to this transmission.

g) LNS-Victorious tries to distort my citizen tips of known Line Hacker felons as bribery. Bribery is not recognized under Liberty Penal Code either (how many strikes was that, already?) not that it - once again - would have any relevance in this case.

Instead, he boasts around Manhattan making threats of LNS toasting my ass, while refusing to actually do his work and arresting pirates, whose taxing causes us honest traders grief on a daily basis.

In a nutshell, I don't find your conduct very professional. There is nothing to investigate, only a single felony has been committed and all due fines have been paid within the hour.

Get your crap together.

arris out.
[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm ID: Vice Admiral Stephanie Malaign, Liberty Navy]
[Target: This runt]

My advice sir, you were implying bribery.

'Corruption is not our piece of hamburger.' - President Powell.

Remember that.

I see no Ion interference in his transmission, but I do however see a ';)' in your transmissions, which is indeed very strange.

And you may have paid it, but that does not make you the ideal Liberty citizen, with smuggling and such.

Good day.

Also, do not take the law and try to make it out as a solid thing, with gaps in it. If you must, consider the law a liquid; you do not take the direct meaning of the words, you take the spirit of them, meaning any smuggling, stopped or not, is illegal. Remember that as well.

[End Transmission]

EXTRA ADDITION

Strange... The captain of the Victorious made his report at 7:00 SMT, and your timestamp clearly says... 10:13 SMT. Three hours and thirteen after the report, given the extra tme to actually make the report, I would guess up to four hours later. You mean you paid the LPI after the evidence was sold?

Or perhaps another incident?

END OF ADDITION
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

~Lt. Commander Jack Malrone.
>Nomad License.

In addition to Vice-Admiral Malaign's response, your Nomad license has been denied. After reading your troubling Psych report and these accusations of smuggling, there's no way in hell you're getting your hands on that license.

Lt. Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]
To: [former] [track proper]

I am quite shocked and disappointed in your allegations, and the sadistic tone with which you abuse and downplay my rights and respect.

Vice Admiral Malaign,

You downplay my rights while you refer to me as a Liberty citizen, while implying law is a liquid. As such I take it your opinion directly being that of Liberty citizens not being equal in the face of law.

Furthermore, you neglect to address multiple highly questionable //'d comments and clear violation of commonly expected procedures leading me to fear infestation among Liberty Navy, while you nitpick on a single character in my transmissions clearly the reason of a panel mistype under extreme duress and threat of life.

I see that us civilian citizens have no gaps in Liberty law, and in clear abuse of power Liberty authorities create all the gaps for themselves they feel like. My attempt of normalizing relations in the face of this small commotion, and co-operating with Liberty authorities in order to diminish the multitude of hostile, life threatening dangers we civilians face every day is of mutual benefit. Instead, you treat it as a bribe.

Is this because us businessmen are more likely to have the money you want? Because we enter Liberty space unable to know, what your "political stance of the day" might be? Do you purposely not exit New York space to carry out real justice and use destroyers, gunboats and battleships to target trade vessels instead?

Now you refer to me as a runt on a diplomatic channel, upon first being threatened "the LNS is going to toast my ass". I am highly disappointed, as I thought my communications at least with the top brass of Liberty would be with that of civilized entities, and not some random rabble.

My attempt to confront LNS-Victorious of his clear abuse of power took over and hour, after which I needed to calm myself down being chased by destroyers and such. It is an intimidating experience to say the least. In my shock I failed to clarify I paid all due fines within the hour (as a matter of fact 15 minutes, as soon as I located LPI representatives), after I finally were encouraged enough to leave the facility where I recovered from my shock.

Lt. Commander Malrone,

I have no idea of the of the "psych report" you refer of. Even referring to the existence of such report, which could just as easily be either falsified or evidence leading to it tampered with is an abuse of power, since I have not seen the report and cannot respond to such reports as an equal subject of law. I denounce these kinds of suggestive remarks, completely unwarranted and without representing physical evidence to boot.

As you can see here, I am actually quite a reasonable man and interested rather in doing business than waging war. My uncalled for error of alleged smuggling (proof of which only one, possibly tampered with screenshot exists), is an isolated case as I have been a citizen of Liberty for quite a reasonable time.

Furthermore, a nomadic license would invite me to spend a lot longer times in deep space on legal endeavours, diminishing my precense in Liberty space as you seem not to enjoy it. Or is it simply more suitable for your triggerhappy underlings, that you denounce all customary Junker profiteering and deliberately - by stealing the bread from our children's mouth - force us to act against your interpretation of law.

As I have never engaged an entity in Liberty space - be that hostile or otherwise, and as the nomadic license would simply uncover more legal means of profiteering for me in Liberty space, and in light of evidence of my clear attempt to always solve matters in a peaceful and diplomatic manner, I re-submit my application for a nomadic license, and ask you to re-review it and re-state your reasoning in a manner to which I can respond to as an equal subject to Liberty law.

With Most Humble Regards,
arris
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

>Nomad License.

You sound like a lawyer, arris. Personally, I hate lawyers. If you'd like a formal review of your charge, then here it is:

Part 5, Section C, Paragraph 3
Quote:Unlicensed Possession or Dealing of Alien Artifacts, Synthetic marijuana, Cardamine and/or Counterfeit software; Defined as the unlicensed possession or dealing of illegal goods. Most commonly applied to those who possess or trade Contraband without a special collectors or license.
Penalty
Quote:Penalty for dealing of less than 2500 tons is 2,000,000 credits, penalty for dealing of more than 2500 tons is 4,000,000 credits.

My statement regarding Nomad Licensing, is in fact far outdated
Quote:**Incoming Coded Transmission**
**Decode Algorithm 4-A997-B**
**Decoding...Complete**
>>[LN]-Jack.Malrone<<
--Message Reads as Follows--

Ok, I'm not nearly as patient as Lt. Commander Darkmoor here, so I'll make this short and sweet:

Liberty is not longer selling Nomad licences for the time being

If it is urgent, and I mean vitally urgent that you obtain a Nomad licence, contact me over private comms. I will process your request and put it through the proper channels to be approved. I have enough paperwork as it is, any unnecessary requests will simply be discarded and if my private comms system is used improperly, this offer will be revoked immediately.

--Message End--
**Connection Terminated**

Due to a number of reasons, the Navy is no longer issuing Nomad licenses under any circumstances.
Quote:****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: V.A. David Hale.
SUBJECT: Nomad Licences.
PRIORITY: High.

Hale here.

We no longer issue nomad licences, but we do allow those already licenced to carry on using their nomad equipment.

I hope this clears all confusion.

Hale out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Apologies for the confusion regarding the license, I just received the above communique from High Command this morning.

>Cardamine Smuggling Charge.

As for the Cardamine charge, your reason for not dropping the Cardamine seems very flimsy:
Quote:I were at no single point in time ordered to drop my cargo by LNS-Victorious, so I deemed the cardamine shipment an allowed exception, which would be understandable during your highly illogical "security" ventures of neglecting other vessels and destroying others on a whim.
Anybody who is smuggling Cardamine is expected to cut their engines and drop all of the illicit substance when caught.

I'm guessing you were disrupted in cruise by the Navy Commander in question, correct? If you continued to power up cruise engines after being disrupted, the Commander would've had a hard time relaying a message to your ship; as comms systems usually malfunction when continually using the ship's Cruise Disruptor.

If you don't want this to occur again, don't smuggle. Its as simple as that.

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

To: Lt. Commander Malrone

Quote:You sound like a lawyer, arris. Personally, I hate lawyers. If you'd like a formal review of your charge, then here it is:

A single commotion with all due fines paid. Why do you keep bringing this up? Why do you consistently neglect distortion of law and attempt of betraying House ideals and conduct, or treachery against a subject of law by a representative of law?

Quote:As for the Cardamine charge, your reason for not dropping the Cardamine seems very flimsy:

I'm guessing you were disrupted in cruise by the Navy Commander in question, correct? If you continued to power up cruise engines after being disrupted, the Commander would've had a hard time relaying a message to your ship; as comms systems usually malfunction when continually using the ship's Cruise Disruptor.

If you don't want this to occur again, don't smuggle. Its as simple as that.

I weren't disrupted at any single moment, asked to stop by callsign, or demanded to drop cargo. My bitterness stems from this very fact. Victorious violated my rights, neglected every common legal procedure, and after threatening my life made unjustified remarks and lies to other Liberty authorities, I suspect to endulge his triggerhappy fetishes.

Trust me, in a single transport (with half of turrets shot off by the Hacker I attempted to report on, and were sorely neglected and instead accused of bribery), and not realizing why a House suddenly wages warfare against the single entity of you, you'd run to the ends of the universe if so required.

Quote:Anybody who is smuggling Cardamine is expected to cut their engines and drop all of the illicit substance when caught.

I expect the solar flares to turn into gold and drop on my lap. However, there is no law, Godly or otherwise, which would force them to do so. An expectation to drop cargo does not constitute a liability to drop cargo until someone demands it. Furthermore, dropping cargo is pretty much the last thing on your mind when two Destroyers are up your crippled arse calling for a common manhunt. It is you, whose rationale is flimsy.

You - once again - wish to discuss this single matter while I constantly try to get your attention to issues surrounding it. Need I remind you it was an isolated case, with all due fines paid, and I merely have responded to the threats, poor conduct and clear incapability to understand Liberty Penal Code and proper procedures by LNS-Victorious.

Ah yes, and as the warrant suggested by Victorious is, well, unwarranted, it should not exist.

Respectfully,
arris
*Transmission from Captain Lens, LNS-Victorious, CF72*

Normally when somebody says "FREEZE" they should do it, especially since i was RIGHT by you. Still, the logs show you were smuggling, you were caught in the act red-handed, and now like a cornered animal your fighting to survive.

Well, when you smuggle you can EXPECT to be caught.

Your lies will not hold up in the face of the evidence our logs have put forward, you'v been caught and now you just do not want your little smuggling to be brought from the darkness you'v been hiding it into the light.
You have a single screenshot and you suggest I am an organized cardamine smuggler. This is the umpteenth time you openly distort law and make remarks without due evidence to a subject of law, thus betraying your position as a representative of law and being guilty of treachery, as written on Liberty Penal Code.

Please invite me to watch, when you finally understand your position and are prepared to commit suicide.

PS. I have no need to fight for survival, it seems I have survived already. You finally participating in this discussion shows your fight is only beginning, and you are beginning to realize it.
Treachery hrn? Did i ONCE say organized? Your just a two-bit smuggler trying to make a quick credits, nothing more and nothing less, and i have nothing to fear because i have betrayed nothing, therefore i have no reason to commit suicide.

Besides, your a LN concern now, my work is done.
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

>Smuggling Charges.

You talk of treachery, arris, when you smuggle Cardamine into Liberty? Thus betraying all Liberty citizens and breaking Liberty Law.

Granted, the Commander of the Victorious could've been a little more thorough with what he specifically wanted you to do. You really couldn't make the link between the Commander saying "Freeze!" and the tons of Cardamine you had on board?

If you have any proof of the Victorious acting inappropriately for a Liberty Navy officer, please relay such evidence through this channel on a secure line.

*Looks at initial communique by arris*

How the hell did you get access to the restricted Liberty Forces message exchange? By referring to this highly restricted message exchange network, you must've hacked into the lawful forces' network, probably with the help of Lane Hackers. Hacking into any lawful message network is a serious crime, with the offender often serving life in prison.

Your charge is now much more severe:

Part 5, Section D, Paragraph 1 of Liberty Law
Quote:Treachery; Defined as the betrayal of an ideal, group, ideology. Most commonly applied to those who betray their House, reveal or discuss entrusted state secrets, provide aid and comfort to the enemy or work as spies against Liberty.
Penalty
Quote:Penalty is death.

As stated, penalty for betraying Liberty is death. However, I'm sure that if you turned yourself into the authorities, you could make some sort of deal and your sentence would be reduced to life.

The following statement is an official warrant for your arrest:
Quote:arris, you are now wanted by the Liberty Government for Treachery by hacking into a lawful forces database. You are to appear in Liberty Magistrate court within the next month (further transmissions will provide an exact date). However, until such time, you are to report to your nearest Navy facility and be detained by Navy personnel until your court date.

I personally suggest you turn yourself in immediately, the courts don't usually give Cardamine smugglers much time to come forth before they are considered enemy of the state.

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

Pages: 1 2