Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Volgograd Industrial from Apex Corporation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: IRSCRl2.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Анатолий Порченков
Encryption Code: High
Subject: Partnership

Privet

Let me introduce myself i am Anatoly Porchenkov Director of Apex Corporation, well on my route in Omega systems i was stopped by one of your ships tagged "VI" and through our conversation, i realise that pilot was from Coalition space well let me tell you i am too i was born and raised on Planet Jiangxi and was recruited in military. Well, i departed from Coalition space to new adventure but never mean that Coalition is my enemy and i never will.

Well with this i want to contact you about the partnership with Apex Corporation since i left i want to see my old home and office again and want to make good alliance with you, let me tell you something more about Apex well we are a group of traders who work for money, "No we are not mercenaries" we just want to make trading company's happy with our products well we have two of our facilities both providing cloak equipment, well my proposition is to establish a contact with you guys as part of trading division, we will produce good cloaks for you guys for good price.

As part of this contract or partnership in future, we will require some of your equipment like armour, weapons and if it is possible some of your ships to provide us good protection against pirates and others.

Dasvidaniya.....

Signed

Анатолий Порченков
Director of Apex Corporation

End of Transmission

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: volgograd.png]

Sender: MoP. Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Anatoly Porchenkov Director of Apex Corporation
Source: Planet Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Señor Porchenkov ,

Porchenkov of Apex. As I oversee the operations of Volgograd Industrial, I will address you directly. I'd like to start that I find it suspicious that a Volgograd Industrial ship would stop you, unless your ship reported back an identification that was hostile to the Coalition, or if your cargo itself was questionable. What an Interesting way of grabbing our attention. You sure it was not the revolutionary army? It would give them sense to stop you if your name came up on a list of traitors who left the revolutionary cause. I do not know who you are well enough but i'm not enjoying reading what you've become; you state that you are traders "who work for money" - see, Profiteering is a capitalist ambition not a communist one. But, I will give you a chance to hear you out with what you have to offer as the Coalition's growth has priority over my personal dislikes.

Cloaking equipment could be useful, but we already have connections that can provide us this item should we genuinely seek it. So your offer is simply "another option" to consider. Is there something unique you can offer to the Coalition that could supplement her growing industrial might? If it's found in the Omegas odds are, we have direct access and already collecting said commodities or resource. So at this point, I'd like to hear what else you have to offer. If you manufacture other equipment besides Cloaks, let's say...Jump drives perhaps? Or even docking modules? then I'd be more inclined to negotiate a trade with you all. If resources are all you have left besides Cloaks, then if it is something not found in the Omegas, I'd like to hear it.

That's all I have to say for now, Señor Porchenkov.

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

Incoming Transmission

Privet commarade Gutierrez

Well as i told you i never ment Coalition to be my enemy and i never run, so we were traveling in Omegas and we never show any hostile actions toward VI he just let us go and i started talking about mine history why i left Coalition space. Well about jump drives we can provide that kinda equipment we already have base for that. well in that case we are also suppliers if you need any commodities for bases let us now..

Dasvidaniya.....

Signed

Анатолий Порченков

End of Transmission

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: volgograd.png]

Sender: MoP. Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Anatoly Porchenkov Director of Apex Corporation
Source: Planet Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Señor Porchenkov ,

So you can produce Jump drives? If this is the case, then perhaps there will be potential future of a negotiation between our two groups, with you being a primary supplier of these jump drives. But first I'd like to ask some set of questions regarding the jump drives. So, how much do you offer for a jump drive? If we were to buy them, where do we pick them up? How long will it take for us to get jump drives from you all?

I await your responses.

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

Incoming Transmission

Privet commarade Gutierrez

Well, first of all, thank you for your fast response, yes we can provide jump drives the good quality of them, Well, first of all, i like to meet you in personal to discuss about the price of ump drives, the coordinates of our base where will be jump drives i will deliver you in personal, How long? sir, we are a fast company we want to make this good and professional, with our meeting you will provide me with a list of how much jump drives you need and i will assemble a party to finish it as soon as possible.

Dasvidaniya.....

Signed

Анатолий Порченков

End of Transmission