Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unlawfuls of House Liberty.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

:|Incoming Transmission|:
:|Connection Established|:

:|Comm_ID|: "High Reckoner Archaeus"
:|Recipient_ID|: (All) "Unlawfuls of Liberty"
:|Encryption|: "Vanguard"
:|Subject|: "Toppling a Government"

:|Contents of Transmission|:

Greetings to all whom this may concern. Allow me a moment of your time to introduce myself and our operation, I am High Reckoner Archaeus and I, along with my fellow Reckoners, work for the Order. I have simply sent this message to let all of you know we will be conducting our operations upon your soil, performing assaults on the government of Liberty, who have wronged all of us in many ways, but make no mistake. We are not revolutionaries and have no interest in spouting nonsense about "Protecting you" or "Serving a more just cause" You don't need us to protect you, just like we don't need you to fight our battles. We have no interest in the free people of Liberty who have been walked on by the government's corruption, we are not here to steal your cattle. We don't want money. In the past the Order has conducted it's operations without your prior approval, bringing vessels as large as Battleships into your space, we intend to do no such thing. We will be fielding fighter-wings for our assaults against the government of Liberty, If you choose to aid us we will not turn away the assistance, we will stay out of your way as long as you stay out of ours, we just need to know who stands against us, and who does not.

:|Ending Transmission|:
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Archaic

That how you say your name?

I dunno, what ever. Sound advice you have there.

Stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours.

Lord Moka

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"The Hand of Reckoning">
Reg: ""<Cloaks and Daggers>""

Well, okay then.

Before I can make an educated decision on how the Xenos will react to your presence, I want to know what your end-game is - as in what you want to achieve. It's pretty obvious that if our goals are in conflict then cooperation becomes a far-fetched notion limited strictly to creative imagination. Am I correct in assuming that all you want is to see the current Government drop dead?

""Let me know""

[Image: XA-Bottom_zps61637453.png]

:|Subject|: "Plans in Liberty"

"Cobra" The Hand of Reckoning's interest in Liberty is toppling those currently in power, we are not here to piss on anyone's shoes. Once the government of Liberty is gone the bulk of our forces will return to the Omicrons so that we may aid our brothers and sisters in the war against "The Core" while those that remain in liberty will keep a watchful eye on the new form of government that those who call this place home will no doubt replace to make sure the same corruption shall not show it's ugly head once more and take root in that new government. In the event that should occur we will return to wage war against it once more to ensure it does not become as wide spread as the current corruption that grasps the house of Liberty. We lay no claim to this place.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hello High Reckoner.

The Lane Hackers always welcome Order operations in Liberty, your expertise on the nomads and their threat to humanity is unparalleled. As you are well-aware the Lane Hacker contribution have been pivotal during the Nomad War and our cooperation with The Order has been continuous since 800 A.S.

However I would like to inform you that the Lane Hackers have ceased most aggressive operations against the government of Liberty as we view the threat that Gallic tyranny poses as greater to the people of Sirius. Indeed, if you are planning strikes against the Gallic forces as well, then we will be happy to fight alongside your operatives.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

:|Subject|: "The Gallic Threat"

Yes... the Gallics. They have no place in Liberty, they have no place in Sirius, we have opted to watch them from afar while the arrogant and proud Kingdom of Bretonia and the Gallics tear each other apart, but considering we have seen them during our operations in California and there's a massive wreck in Cortez we simply cannot ignore them, should the lane hackers need assistance against them we will be more than happy to snuff them out, We have the sentiment they pose a greater threat to Sirius than the Nomads. Now, i'm never one to presume on a relationship, and although the Hand of Reckoning is an Order cell, I wouldn't automatically assume you would allow our craft temporary asylum to refuel and repair on your stations. So I would like to formally ask for permission to do so, granted we do not abuse such welcomed support by leading the enemy directly to your installations. We look forward to fighting alongside you against the Gauls.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

That is excellent to hear.

I will inform my colleagues about your mission in Liberty and possibilities to work together against our common foe.

Very pleased to inform you Mr Archaeus that the Hand has received full access to our all three of our bases and Destroyer Insidious as well.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: Rv0gXOn.png]
Name: Amy West
Subject: --

High Reckoner 'Archaeus'
I am Fleet Admiral West of the Hellfire Legion. A genuine pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Seeing the colorful array of individuals who have already bid you welcome, allow the Legion to offer our own.

Our experiences with the Order are sparse but productive from what I can tell, and I frankly can't see any issue with a cell roaming around causing a headache for the Republic's men. Bear in mind, however, that as much I disagree with Wolf and the rest of the keyboard warriors, the threat of Gallia against Liberty as a whole is very real, and as much as I like to high horse should not be taken lightly.
As long as you and your 'Reckoners' maintain a safe distance from the Legion's operations, and ensure that civilian casualties are kept to a minimum, we'll acknowledge and tolerate your operations within Liberty.
Ensure that you don't become a headache to the wrong people.

West, out.

:|Subject|: "Hellfire Legion"

I must admit, I did not expect to get the Legion's attention, no insult intended but as you yourself said the tendency to high horse left me wondering if you would simply ignore this and shoot us on sight. I am quite relieved to hear however that you will not be hostile unless given a reason to be. Naturally, whether you like us or not, should we find your people in space in need of assistance against either the forces of Liberty or Gallia, we shall aid you. Your response is appreciated, "Amy West."

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"The Hand of Reckoning">
Reg: ""<Cloaks and Daggers>""

I might as well give you a concrete answer.

I'll make it clear at the out-set that I don't trust you, but so long as you play by some basic rules there's not going to be much of a reason for us to turn that mistrust into focused particle blasts.

>Never get in our way.

>Never touch Liberty's commerce, even if the Rogues beg you to.

>Never jeopardize our interests by giving foreign entities a foot-hold in Liberty. I'm well aware that the Order loves to wrap its tendrils around a diverse assortment of groups who have varying interests across Sirius, but we want none of them in Liberty.

Do that and it'll be reason enough for me to convince my men to never represent their distaste with a gun. Oh and feel free to bully Bretonian-commerce or those tin-heads from the Core. We don't like either of them.

""Do we have a deal?""

[Image: XA-Bottom_zps61637453.png]
Pages: 1 2