Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Police Report System (P.R.S.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Police Report System (P.R.S.):

Welcome to the Liberty Police Inc. Police Report System also called P.R.S. for short. This system provides ordinary citizens like you to report crimes that happen within The Republic of Liberty. If you have been a victim of a crime and you want swift justice this is the fastest way to do it. Once you fill out this quick and simple forum all Police Officers Naval Forces and The Security Force ([LN] 5th| =LSF=) will be able to see it and will be able to identify said subjects so they may be brought in for Justice. It is crucial that the forum is followed to the letter or we will not be able to upload it to the system.

What we need from you:

Your Full Name, Identification and ship:
The Perpetrators Name, Identification and ship:
System where the Incident occurred (If possible the sector as well):
Exact Law that was broken:
Sworn Statement:
Undeniable evidence:

If you see something, say something! This system can also be applied to anyone you see breaking the laws of Liberty within Liberty, for example breaking the embargo for Bering or Vespucci, Smuggling etc. Ordinary Citizens like yourself are crucial to identifying these criminals and it help keeps Liberty safe for all. Please note that known hostiles need not be reported as they are already listed in The Laws of Liberty.

Disclaimer: Should you be caught altering evidence to make it seem the Subject in question is breaking the law when in fact he or she was not, you will be fined and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

(P.R.S) Database:

All authorized entities have access to the P.R.S. Data Base for quick and easy access to reports to make identifying subjects quickly and effectively.

DISCLAIMER: All reports are view-only by The Liberty Government and Authorized Liberty Primary Fleets

Criminal Database Loading:

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Liberty Police, Inc.

Subject: Piracy by Sonora in New York

Greetings friends,

I'm not sure if this is the proper channel to report an act of piracy, but I figure a submission here will count for IC's insurance purposes. On October 17, 826 AS around 22:30 I was ferrying crew to West Point Academy. The tradelane from Manhattan to the Academy was disrupted and I passed a freelancer named Sonora in a civilian bomber surrounded by a few hostile (to me) fighters. I kept on moving ahead, asking if the Freelancer required assistance thinking the hostiles had caught us both in the trade lane. He replied by launching several cruise disrupters and demanding a payment of 3.5 million credits to let me pass. I had no desire to mess up the Breezewood's new paint job, and so I paid the pirate. I hope the attached evidence helps you bring him to justice.

Evidence

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Spa Lines Division

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

Jonathan Seabourne:

Your Report has been processed and will be reviewed by an Officer Shortly. Your Report is appriciated and on behalf of the Liberty Police Inc. I would like to thank you for using our Police Reporting System. This is an Automated Message, please do not respond.
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]
  • -- Name: Edward Moore
  • -- Subject: Artefact Smuggler

Good day, LPI.

While I was sat outside Trenton Outpost our systems performed a routine scan of an incoming Junker vessel, namely Blockade.Runner.

Turned out it was hauling artefacts and successfully managed to bypass the security systems by mooring with the planet.

Luckily we secured sufficient evidence of this crime, as attached below.

Kind Regards,

Edward Moore, Chief of Staff.

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/kfnyGvO.png

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

Edward Moore:

Your Report has been processed and will be reviewed by an Officer Shortly. Your Report is appriciated and on behalf of the Liberty Police Inc. I would like to thank you for using our Police Reporting System. This is an Automated Message, please do not respond.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Police Report System (P.R.S)
SUBJECT: Hogosha vessel caught smuggling contraband.
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Ensign Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet.

I'd like to report a smuggler near Ft. Bush, carrying illegal Black Market Arms.
The vessel decided to dock at Baltimore shipyard, and didn't co-operate with the authorities.
The necessary format for the report can be viewed below:

Note: I was informed that this isn't the first time that the vessel in question has decided to carry contraband, so perhaps the LPI could put the vessel on notice ?

That'd be all for now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer
Liberty Navy
Signing off

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer:

Your Report has been processed and will be reviewed by an Officer Shortly. Your Report is appreciated and on behalf of the Liberty Police Inc. I would like to thank you for using our Police Reporting System. This is an Automated Message, please do not respond.
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

COMM ID: Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Police Report System (P.R.S.)
SUBJECT: Junker assaulting Liberty forces
ENCRYPTION:Low
PRIORITY: High

This is Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I'd like to bring a junker vessel, |\/|-Vulcan to the LPI's attention.
I've been informed by one of the undercover officers they needed help, so I rushed there to find out what is going on, and a Junker vessel was assaulting the officer, |\/|-Vulcan, the pilot of the vessel didn't comply with my requests to cease attacking, and explain the situation, after that, it managed to disable my vessel aswell.
My pod crash-landed in one of the hangars of Trenton fortunately.
This junker has clearly assaulted both LPI and LN personnel.

The necessary format can be viewed below:
Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Ensign
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

COMM ID: Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Police Report System (P.R.S.)
SUBJECT: Artifact smuggler
ENCRYPTION:Low
PRIORITY: Medium

This is Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I'd like to bring a Freelancer vessel, Corvo, to the LPI's attention.

I've found the vessel approaching Manhattan from Rochester, and asked it to stop, and didn't comply, however I managed to take footage of the hold, only to find about 1100 units of Artifacts, the vessel managed to dock unfortunately.

I've decided to inform the LPI to apprehend the suspect when they are found, after all, the LPI specializes exactly in these kind of issues.

The necessary format can be viewed below:
Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Ensign
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7