Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not sure how many people have been following this game, but they just announced the release date: August 13th.

https://rebel-galaxy.com/rebel-galaxy-ou...ouncement/

I never pre-ordered a single game before, but I'm thinking of doing so, I'm so damn hyped about this game.

Initially a skeptic, I finished the first Rebel Galaxy just a few months ago, only to find it to more or less fill a void the abandonment of Freelancer left in my soul. This prequel game is going to be a lot different, with fighters instead of capships, no broadsides, instantaneous travel and apparently a more story-driven gameplay, but judging by what I've seen so far, the soundtrack in itself is worth the purchase. Also, disappointingly, still no multiplayer.

What's your take on this game?
It's an epic exclusive
Not 3rd person, not that interested. I'm not a cockpit guy, I'm a ship guy.

Like the space adventure motif though.

<3
(07-18-2019, 03:42 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's an epic exclusive

why is that a problem

(07-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]

<3

despite most of the video footage of the alpha being in first person, I think there will be a third person option added as well, I think I recall seeing a video of it somewhere that had the option included

I'd be sad if it was only in first person, I got used to third person flight because of Freelancer and EoC as well
(07-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]

<3

It seems to have 3rd person as well. 7 min into the video.
looks boring
(07-18-2019, 04:11 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]looks boring

i havent watched anything related to it but only just recently i got into starpoint gemini which i also thought was boring as fug so i might give this thing a try purely based on that fact
only thing i know about rebel galaxy is that many people like its soundtrack and that its a space game
Why do these games never have multiplayer? I have literally zero interest in freelancer without it.
(07-18-2019, 03:49 PM)Aircraft Carrier Hiryu Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It's an epic exclusive
why is that a problem

that has a lot of answers
(07-18-2019, 05:48 PM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]Why do these games never have multiplayer? I have literally zero interest in freelancer without it.

Yeah main reason why I avoid all these games. Really frustrating to see a promising FL-like game drop only for the devs to go "limited or none mp support and we have no plans for it". Looking at you, Everspace and Star point.
Pages: 1 2 3