Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hoshizora Travel Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Hoshizora3.jpg]

Greetings, Gaio Jháng hailing in.

------

I, Gaio Jháng, president of the Hoshizora travel company, and my son Teo, greet you most respectfully. We want to inform you that business for us is booming. Looking for new routes we also found new trading opportunities. But calculations showed us one problem: we needed more storage. And a storage that is ours and directly accessible from space. A storage in space means that we don't have to crawl into a gravity pit and crawl out it again any more, saving the company a lot of fuel and time.

That is why we built this station near planet Kyushu, just on the opposite of the lane, about 6K distance from the planet. For the moment the base will only be accessible for members of Hogosha, [HA]-|, and two Samura contractors who are building the base. Building the base will take about two weeks and during this time all the available storage will be used to stock building materials, food, water and oxygen for the crew. During this time my family and my staff will enjoy a deserved vacation so there won't be anyone available to help you.

Why Kyushu?

The station has no accommodations for passengers for the moment. So we needed a solution for this and a planet is more than big enough. Our first thoughts were New Tokyo but the area there was to crowded in our opinion. Not a small matter: the costs involved.

The future:

The moment the base will become operational, its primary function is to serve as main storage for our Renzu luxury liners "The Rising Sun" and "The Cosmic Moonrise". It will store beverages, like wine and Rheinland beer, and foods not available in Kusari. From that moment on, the base will be accessible for police (KSP) and naval inspection (KNF).
Its secondary function will be to serve as in-between storage for our own transporters and for those of befriended legal factions. If we are allowed to expand the base, we will add accommodations for passengers and defence modules.

------

With kind regards and deep respect,
Gaio Jháng & Teo Jháng

[Image: ddd3ya1-65e2da1d-6acd-4596-96c5-389dc460...LBudnAcFvE]

Greetings honourable governor of Planet Kyushu and any other interested chair members of the Imperial Parliament of Internal Infrastructure Affairs.

My name is Teo Jhang, Vice President of Hoshizora Travel Company.

I have news of development regarding The Hoshizora Travel Company station outside of Planet Kyushu.
In the recent months, our station has seen great improvements from mere starting construction frame to a well full on developed station with defences against criminals. Such advancements are celebrated amongst the people of my and my fathers company, but also the citizens of Kusari to have a clear and well established point of interest for luxurious vacations.

And our ever growing company has drawn the attention of other interested individual OSC liners as well, and certainly for the better. Quite an assortment of liners have shown interest for potential profitable co-operation to mutually expand business. Because of this, our company has been gaining influence on the Siriun travel market and have gotten many contacts from all over Sirius from Gallia to Rheinland, Liberty and Bretonia and of course Omega and Omicron regions too. But most importantly, from our own proud house here in the galaxy every large, Kusari.

However, due to unclarified reasons , Bretonia does not recognize our company of true legitimacy and this hinders us at to times bring passengers of any kind to Bretonian locations. But with the recent acquired contacts, Hoshizora Travel Company has struck deals with the various liners interested in partnership that are able to transport passengers to Bretonia, for a share of the profit. In return, we have been shipping passengers to places where these liners are unable to go to, like Gallia, in return for the lions share of the profit.

At the moment, our station is pristine condition qualified as a launch and docking station to pick up passenger of all kind and bring them to the destination. But should these positive developments continue, our station will eventually be required to expand further. The reason being is that we may need to further increase our storage depots that we may hold greater capacities of various good of resupply to the liners, both traditional goods like Sake and Kyushu Rice, but also foreign goods like Wine, basic food rations and water. And then not even to mention material goods (should a clumsy guest accidentally break them, or worse, a thief steal them) like Holotainment Bands for entertainment and Junyo Fire Pearls to promote Kusarian goods to these guests that they may be persuaded to buy them. And when this is done, our station will not just be a mere departure terminal, it will shall become a true resort centre, where the tourists can enjoy previews of their destinations, enticed by the special fogrein liquers and food items offered at our bars and restaurants, and the liners can resupply and launch at a moments notice.

For this reason, I, on behalf on my father with his consent, would like to submit this report here that any interest individuals of the Imperial parlaiment may read it and perhaps potentially even consider our station worthy as an investment. Our station can be seen as a great source of income, with all kinds of travels coming and leaving from this point, not to mention the further profits we can make if the expansion is granted to us.

Other than that, for the moment there is nothing further to report. Should any of the honourable parliament members ever be interested in the expension of the Hoshizora Travel Company, both us as a company and the station, we gladly would like to hear from you. I thank all those who have read this report for your time and attention that you have this piece.

PS: One last mention, we have changed our banner old heraldry banner with a more stylised logo, more akin to what would properly would represent our origins and company, for those curious.

Teo Jhang, signing out.

~Signed by

- Teo Jhang - Hoshizora Travel Company Vice President - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate
- Together with and pre-given consent,
- Gaio Jhang - Hoshizora Travel Company President - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate