Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kumori Suiheisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

This is a message to all Gen'an Chrysanthemums Operatives,

Yesterday, 23 July 826 A.S. at 23:29 hours, a new anomaly in Galileo was discovered by the Sisterhood. Its location is in sector 3G, as confirmed by Sister Katsuki. It is concerning to us that a new unknown connection seems to have formed towards Rheiland. In the light of the current war with Rheinland and their frequent attacks on Honshu, we should be ready to anticipate a possible attack coming from the newly discovered 'corridor'. We received the intel by an intercepted Rheinlander in Galileo, who the Matriarch spared in return for his information and location of the anomaly. This further confirms that the Rheinlanders are already aware of its existence.

All operatives are adviced to be on guard when present in the southern border worlds and Morioka will have its security raised until the threat of the anomalous connection has been assesed. Included is the transcript of the conversation with the Rheinlander.

The anomaly needs to be investigated and it needs to be determined if we need to increase our security in the southern regions. Our current objectives are:
  • Send in a scout vessel to go through the anomaly and reconnaisance the system beyond it.
  • Investigate the potential threat to the security of the Golden Chrysanthemum controlled territories.
  • Investigate the possible utilisation of the new corridor to benefit our smuggling operations.
  • Establish a secure perimeter against hostile forces that may come through the anomaly.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume
ID: Nakai Yume
Recipient: Gen'an Chrysanthemums Command
Subject: Recon of "Laptev"

Konbanwa Sisters.
I just completed the Reconnaissance of this new system. First of all it would appear the Rheinlander's info was correct. After entering from the Jumphole in Sector 3G of Galileo. I found myself in the system the Rheinlander talked about. It was rather devoid of anything of interest asides from what scanners matched as an old Rheinland Expedition vessel called the RES Dallman which whilst I was investigating the ship a Blood Dragan appeared. It appeared he was there for the same reason as I was. And I conversed with her whilst I continued exploring the system before finding the other jump hole in the system. This is the more alarming discovery. The system was indeed linked to Bering by another unstable jumphole in sector 7E with even part of the system residing in the Edge of the Tanner Belt in Bering. Whilst the Jumphole is too unstable for any heavy assets an Ace Rheinland squad could still sneak into Bering and use the system to flank into Galileo or even Shikoku itself possibly which was a subject I talked to the dragon about a bit. Whilst I am speaking of the Dragon they did say some rather intriguing things including operations in Omicron space and something involving The Order and The Nomads I will Attach the Guncams and the Audio log from this encounter below.

Now onto the Utilizing the system for smuggling and setting up a perimeter. With the unstability of the jumpholes any use of smuggling would appear to be diminished unless Freighters were to be used but I do not believe it would be a worthwhile endeavor in my opinion. As for the possibility of setting up a perimeter that seems to be impossible given we dont have any facilities near enough to support said perimiter in the Galileo system and watching it from the Bering side would be extremely risky due to the Presence of the Unioners, The Separatists and the Independent Pirates of Freeport 2 and the Zoners the aforementioned Pirates kicked out of their home who are fighting in hopes of retaking Freeport 2 coupled with the long distance from any reliable source of Cardamine would make any attempt worthless in my opinion.

I returned to Morioka after the recon and parting ways with the Dragon and I am currently awaiting new orders.

Nakai Yume

ID: Matriarch Aya
Recipient: Gen'an Network
Subject: Laptev

The Rheinland expeditionary vessel in Laptev confirms a high probability of Rheinlander being aware of the existence of the corridor towards Kusari. It being linked to Bering is a troubling turn of events. Bering is a cesspool of conflict and the factions there might decide to try and take control of Laptev and from there encroach onto our territory.

As for the smuggling. There are more profitable ways to spread our cardamine. Sigma has been our primary trade route into Rheinland and will remain so. Our larger transports won't be able to pass through Laptev and the possible increased risk with the short term focus of enemy factions on the systems will hinder our trade. Small shipments may pass thought when it is worth the risk. We will keep an eye on the system and remain vigilant on the movement of enemy forces.

The presence of Blood Dragons in Laptev was unexpected, but her talk about them operating in Omicrons even more. I wonder what business they have there.

Matriarch Kiri