Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crosshair Colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm pretty sure there are some mods out there that already do this (which are probably illegal in disco atm), but the latest fights in T31 reminded me:

Could Discovery get an inbuilt choice of crosshair color and/or size/shape? When fighting in systems with bright starsphere or nebulas it's pretty much impossible to keep sight of your own crosshair when moving it quickly, and that severely impedes the ability to aim in fighters especially when there's lots of things happening on your screen, and it's very annoying.

Maybe make a key combination that cycles through different crosshair types/colors, and if that doesnt work create some launch options, and if neither works make the crosshair bigger and/or a combination of both dark and light colors by default, so it's always well visible regardless of background?
Green cross please.
Great idea.
When it comes to that, I only disable Background Details, and everything comes to be 'normal'. Though, that would be a good idea, what you said.
I kinda agree. Sometimes I lose track of where my crosshair is.

It should be more noticable, especially when all kind of stuff happens on your screen
Always wanted different colour and different styles of crosshair. A big yes
You could potentially alter the launcher to define the crossair color before launching the game.

Just a thought.

<3
i remember having a pink crosshair along with pink flashpoints at one point which was pretty fun
dont remember how tf i did it tho
Yes would be a nice idea to have a laucher section where you can select crosshair style and color
Someone just told me on discord that it's easy to change the color by editing a file and also legal to do so, but that should really be made known to everyone because it's kinda unfair to have some people know about it and others not. A larger crosshair would also be better, regardless of what color it is.
Yes please!
Pages: 1 2