Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Laptev ZoI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to know what factions have ZoI in Laptev, since I have seen Rogue NPCs fly around there but when I look at the Rogue ZoI on the ID it says:

Zone of Influence: Liberty, systems directly bordering Liberty, Shikoku, Coronado

It is not liberty, it doesnt border on Liberty.
Laptev only borders on independant systems, so most ID are excluded by default.
I would like to point out to you that Coronado also isn't bordering Liberty systems however we have ZOI there.

I believe an amendment to the ID would suffice changes. Laptev is directly out of LR home system and co-joins more LR territory.
Yes but this is not just about rogues, they basicly excluded most IDs for using the system.
And in your opinion, who else do you think should be there?
Well the NPCs I saw while I was briefly in the system were Rogues, Lane Hackers and Unioners. So start with those.
Seems legit.
(07-26-2019, 12:39 AM)Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]And in your opinion, who else do you think should be there?

I personally could easily see a whole list of people showing up there

Unioners
Xenos
Blood Dragons
GC
Hogosha
Junkers
Farmers Alliance

Thats just the Local Unlawfuls, Add in the Outcasts, Corsairs, Hessians, Coalition and you could have a full blown party

Bounty Hunters
Liberty Navy, Rheinland Military, and Kusari Navy all could feasibly stumble upon the system.

I see that system having a lot of potential for Snub skirmishes. Possibly as a back door Freighter smuggling route between factions.
Would like to note there's also massive swarms of Xeno NPCs on the galileo side of the system.
I vote that we give Laptev ZOI to anyone with a ZOI in whatever system it connects to
(07-26-2019, 12:53 AM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]I vote that we give Laptev ZOI to anyone with a ZOI in whatever system it connects to

This would be the easiest fix
Pages: 1 2 3