Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Avoid character wipe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering how long is needed to be spent on the characters to avoid them being wiped?

I haven't been and wont be able to play because of defense force commitments:(and i just wanted to keep my characters i have worked so hard on!

Cheers,
Nick
I was wondering that myself. I heard it was every 40 days if you don't login, but it's not been confirmed.
export your account data into a file using flam and give that file to some other player you trust, he can login into your accounts every once every month for a few minutes and keep them alive.
Haha thanks guys... my search didn't come up with anything >.>

Though it says in the link that without a total time of 10 minutes for 7 days they will be deleted... i had a gap of say 2 - 3 weeks without play and they were all still there... hrm.

anyway thanks for the info:)
Total time of ten minutes is TOTAL time.
Doesn't answer how long you have to be logged in to keep them alive. One second? Twenty? Five minutes?

(I'd like to know.)
If you've been logged in for at least ten minutes, total, it won't get a "disinterested" wipe.
damn I should've done this...
if you gont log in for 40 days then the charictar gets deleated.
also: if you play the char for less then ten minutes total, WHOLE PLAYING TIME then it gets delated after 7 days
Pages: 1 2