Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uncut Diamonds to gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, if i want to trade uncut diamonds to Gallia what Id i should have that is friendly to gallia? thanks in advance.
http://lh.discoverygc.com/software/transponder

Use the tool on the left to check how chosen ID is rephacked to other IFFs

Use the tool on the right to check how IDs are repacked to chosen IFF.
Hello and to answer your question quickly,

You can use the passage trough Zürich in the first place. You can use either Gallic or Rheinlandic lawful trading ships(any ID).

If you want to mine uncut diamonds well, you can either use a Krüger or a DHC ID. Omega-2. It is Red Hessian, Coalition and Corsair controlled space.

It is to note that you also "can" use the Red Hessian ID to mine uncut diamonds. But i don't know if thats a good idea considering that you need a lawful merchant for gallia.
Thank you all!
*cough* DHC. *cough*

Snak has given you the tool you need for all the different rephacks, so definitely start there. If you're mining, you may also wish to use the Mining Tutorial (which contains information on which ID's have which Mining bonuses).
is the uncut diamond price in the selling point in Gallia has been fixed? i heard that a problem is existing