Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Hogosha Alliance - Neural Net Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Hogosha Alliance - Neural Net Channel
[Image: KEWGzMY.png]

By accessing this network, you as a member of one of the Syndicates of the Hogosha Alliance, abide to the following rules:
  • Messages/Notifications/Visual Data posted to the neural network concern all of the Hogosha Alliance. Syndicate individual matters, which are not deemed needed to be publicly known to the members of the Alliance are to be addressed within the respective Syndicates and there only.

• Messages/Notifications/Visual Data posted to the neural network must be of great enough concern to be addressed and discussed by the entire of the Hogosha Alliance.
    Here you find a few cases which require to be addressed here and nowhere else:
    1. Unusual hostile movements or behavior - e. g. fleet gatherings, meetings at suspicious locations, etc.
    2. Diplomatic incidents with allies or business-partners
    3. Nomad activity of any form
    4. Sightings of foreign activity in Kusari and surroundings - e. g. foreign military, intelligence service, etc.

• Using the neural network of the Hogosha Alliance for private purposes is strictly forbidden. Violators take the risk of losing their tongue.

For a smooth and easy way of reporting, the following code shall be used by any member of the Hogosha Alliance:

Code:
[color=#87CEEB][align=justify][pi amount=2][font=Open Sans]
[color=#ffffff][size=large][font=Palatino Linotype][indent][u][align=center] < INSERT SYNDICATE NAME YOU BELONG TO >[/align][/u][/indent][/font][/size][/color]

< INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE >

- [i] < SIGNATURE WITH RANK >[/i]

[hrc]#1E90FF[/hrc]
< ATTACHMENT LINKS HERE >
[/color][/align][/pi][/font]
[hrc]#1E90FF[/hrc]

Majima Family

Makoto Makimura reporting in.
After a successful smuggling run with Xeno Relics straight to Manhattan, we were asked to meet up with a remnant of the Association. The meeting was calm and mildly interesting. For the sake of documentation, the conversation logs will be attached below.
Overall the result of this conversation was that a travel company with its roots in the Hogosha Association, still is around and appears to be interested in future business with us.

As it becomes clear during the conversation logs, an unknown vessel sent out a distress signal. After the conversation, I've ordered that we attempt to find the vessel, which we did. We ran into a "Bullhead" classified Battlecruiser of Core origin. It apparently no longer belongs to the Core, nor to the Order which its transponder code displayed.
The Captain asked for help, emergency repairs and re-stocking their supplies of Jump Drive batteries. Seemingly an emergency jump out of a Nomad ambush led them to Kyushu. I've decided to offer them a more remote location to remain at for the time being.. in Tottori. In my eyes, we should exploit their situation, get the vessel to moor at Suzuka Station and either make a hefty sum of money with their need for aid or even attempt to board the vessel and, for an even larger sum of money, return it back to the Core.

I will leave this matter to the Oyabuns of the Syndicates and the Nikkyo Consortium, this is obviously something a single Syndicate should not decide on alone.

- Makoto Makimura, Wakagashira of the Majima Family

[Image: ddd3ya1-65e2da1d-6acd-4596-96c5-389dc460...LBudnAcFvE]

Jhang Family

Greetings honourable Oyabun of the Hogosha Alliance.

My name is Gaio Jhang, Patriarch of the Jhang Family, President of the Hoshizora Travel Company, Captain of The Rising Sun luxury liner and Old Blood of the Association.
First and foremost, I would like to give my humblest servings of gratitude, of the invitation offered to us by the new Hogosha Alliance.

But let us continue onto business, as to why I and my son Teo have decided to make contact with the new Hogosha Alliance in the first place.
It has come to my recent attention, that the Hogosha Association has recently been disbanded. This came truly as grave news to me.

It was because of the Association, and more specifically, Takarabune Conglomerate that we were able to once more create a beautiful sunrise after the darkest of nights that was the Kusarian fallout after Gallia made its vile entry into Sirius and caused discord amongst the Houses and our own proud Empire. If it wasn't for them, they who provided my son with the golden opportunity to make us rise once more after our sun had set, I would not know where I, my family and my company would be right now. Yet in a cruel twist of fate, it is now so that those who saved us have fallen apart. The Treasure Ship sadly has sailed away onto it's last voyage never to sadly return. That now I and my son are one of the few surviving remnants of the Conglomerate that live. It truly is a tragedy. The Association, The Great Family had fallen.

But much like the legendary phoenix pyres of lore, once more have the charcoal remains been gathered and heaped up with now new fuel and lit aflame, to create a new pyre, bright and burning with vigorous and youthful ambition! Where once sages of old stood, new wise generations rose to lead those astray and those seeking a new great, powerful and wealthy future. Both to those of their own pockets and the treasure chest of our proud Kusari.

Where the Takarabune Conglomerate, the Shikoku turtles once stood, where the Kyushu Golden Foxes once stood, where the Tokyo Ravens once stood, now stands the
Majima Family to reign over these territories with great ambitions and explicit showings of power and wealth. Where the Honshu Crabs once stood, where the Crimson Crows once stood, now stands the Sumiyoshi Alliance against the slavers that call themselves the Gas Miners Guild and as a bulwark against the Rheinland invaders and the Outcast. Where once the Hokkaido Wolves once stood, now stand the Koshijiya-rengo as the guardians and protectors of northern Kusari against the vicious puppet Chrysanthemums and the terrorist blood vengeful Dragons who believe their long dead fairy tales can be revived.

It fills me with hope for the many coming generations, be it of mine and perhaps many others, that Kusari will be in good hands of a new and strong leadership.
And I am honoured to be given the opportunity by the new Hogosha Alliance to be extended an invitation. A new day, a new glorious dawn onto our proud House.

But... and please, I beg you, Great Oyabun, do not be offended by this what I am about to say.
Together along with my son Teo, have decided, that we will formally have to decline your invitation.

Admittedly, while I have admit that the both of us are truly grateful for a revival of the Hogosha's united effort through the Alliance, me and my son cannot simply in our goodwill leave behind our Hogosha origins. If it wasn't for ''The Fisherman'', He who guided the Takarabune Conglomerate, none of our fortunes both material an immaterial would ever have come to fruition. It was with great and deep sadness when I learned of the fall of the great Conglomerate. It would not only be a matter of disrespect, but an outright insult and betrayal to his work, were we to cast down our signs of the Hogosha Association and TakaraBune Conglomerate affiliation. The both of us cannot bring it upon ourselves to commit such injustice to both Him and those who saved us from the eternal night.

However, this does not mean that we are not willing to be working together with the new Alliance. Though I and my son have no intention of joining the Alliance and wish to stand true and proud as twilight remnants of the Association in honour of ''The Fisherman'' and the Conglomerate, we are more than willing to work together and aid the new Alliance. The Wakagashira has already seen the Hoshizora Travel Agency station outside of Kyushu. It was meant to serve an extension to our company's headquarters on Planet Junyo and storage facility of ''high quality luxurious goods'' for the Association. But with the Association gone, this does not mean the purpose of our base was in vain, for it can still serve it's purpose to the Alliance. And just because the Association is gone, doesn't mean me and my son are unable to further spread the influence of the Hogosha. We still fly to all regions of Sirius (Minus the northern star charts as a whole and Rheinland) as flying banners of the Hogosha in Luxury Liners, showing the best side of the Hogosha as representatives of the civil prosperity they bring and Kusari as representatives of it's beauty and beautiful traditions.

As for a more personal view on the matter, I must say, I have quite deep respect for the Majima Family. They who actively supported the Imperials during their exile and helped pave the way to abolish the traitor Republicans who wished to be allies with the vile Ghaul's. I also must admit, I quite like your more explicit nature of going about. While me and my son are the ones showing tradition and prosperity, the Majima Family are the true representatives of the other side. The representatives of power and righteous gangsters. Both the civil and gangster side are sides of the coin of who and what the Hogosha are. And as these two halves are united, we can create a currency , and when that currency is spend in a wise manner, it can and shall create fortunes for all to profit. To also name the other groups, I also have respect for the Sumiyoshi Alliance. They seek to undermine the Gas Miners Guild, something which aligns with my interests. My wife used to be a slave belonging to them to mine uranium for them to make MOX. It was a shooting star of a miracle she managed to escape. She is my sun and my star, and I will never forgive the GMG for the crimes they have done to her and the many other innocent people that serve as slaves under their disgusting farce they call a legitimate company. Hence why my son initially and I eventually, fly trips to Omega 49 to fly shipments of Deuterium back to Kusari, and sell it as a better and cheaper alternative to the expensive and not so good H-Fuel the GMG provide. Doing this, is pretty much the both of us giving them a proper middle finger, so to say. As for the last family branch, the Koshijiya-rengo, well... They have my respect in that the are the fighters against the terrorism of the Venus Fly Traps and the Deathly Bleeding Dragons... But I hold no love for them them as they seek to do business with Gallia. Sure, admittedly, they seek to do business with the Gallic underworld which intents to overthrow the the vile Gallic Crown and this reason alone invalidates my disliking for them as I too wish to see Gallia burn. So, despite and also in light of my rude comment I have made just now, I now wish to apologies. But I want to be honest, and have genuine transparency.

Now, to also give perspective on my son's views, following the same order of groups. My son too hold quite deep respect for the Majima Family for same reason as me when it comes to the fact of your people have shown your allegiance to the Imperials and supported them. However, contrary to me actually, he actually dislikes the fact of your M.O, saying that to further empower the Hogosha, it must be done so in a more covert manner, to show the other houses of our corporate side so that we may start gaining an above ground influence in other markets, root ourselves in it and then slowly remove all the other competition with specifically the Junkers in mind. I know that the two of us have differenend opinions on how things should be done, but we both agree on the the your accomplishments during the civil war. With the Sumiyoshi Alliance, again, overall he has the same opinion as me, but he does also have as of recently has an increased positive opinion of the Corsairs ever since Bretonia has annexed The Gran Canari in Omega 49. Because of it, he is now unable to dock and land the passengers there unless help is available from a third party. But if that third party is unavailable for whatever reason, he then continues his route to Crete in Omicron Gamma and then brings Xeno Relics back instead of Deuterium. To him, the Corsairs are genuinely interesting with stories and an amazing repertoire of kitchen recipes, which he studied and now provides on his luxury liner The Cosmic Moonrise. As for the Koshijiya-rengo... This time we have the complete same opinion, and he too would like to apologies in advance for his invalid opinion.

But like I mentioned and on behalf of my son, the both of us hold great respect for the Alliance to revitalize a united Hogosha, but our respect for our roots run deeper. The both of us sadly will have to decline your invitation to join the new Alliance. But as we said for, just because we wish to remain seperate from the Alliance, doesn't mean we are not willing to work together as partners and more. What is dead may rise again and grow stronger. Together even if we are not in the clan, we still can create fortunes and prosperity for civilians, ourselves of the Hogosha, and Kusari as a whole and even beyond. Please forgive us for declining.

But other than that, I humbly thank you all reading, especially you honoured Oyabun for your time. I wish to you and the Alliance a bright sun to lighten every day of your life, especially when the dark nights are looming. Thank you again, and the both of us wish you all a pleasant day and when the night does rise, may it be so in the most beautifull fashion, filled with glowing stars and bright shining moons to guide you back to a new dawn.

~Signed by

- Gaio Jhang, Hogosha Association Old Blood - Hoshizora Travel Company Presidant - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate
- Together with and pre-given consent,
- Teo Jhang, Hogosha Association Old Blood - Hoshizora Travel Company Vice Presidant - Vanquisher of Nights - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate

//Well now, time to start the out of character part, to clarify on things on the whats and whys simplified. Well, the simple fact is this, we are more than willing to work together, but we don't want to get rid of our [HA] tag. Me and my son have flown literal years with it, and to then remove it, just to join the new Alliance is something we don't really want to. You could say it is just a nostalgia factor that we wish to uphold our old titles. But again, we are absolutely willing to co-operate with the Alliance. So please, forgive us for our reasons, and I hope you all understand why we wish to do thing we do.
Maybe, just a suggestion, why not a fourth family branch? A universal branch which speciality is civilian based operation with the undercover intention to spread the Hogosha black market influence all over Sirius? But again, just a suggestion, this is something you people have to decided. But other than that, that was pretty much it.

To all you all, have a nice day.
Konnichiwa Hogosha Alliance,

my name is Soryo and Im new in the game for 7 days. Starting as Hogosha I actually fly the Geisha and want to fly the Raba. Please can you tell me, can the Raba mount Gunboat-Turrets??? This information is in the Wiki, but it would unusually for a tradeship! Thank you for your answer!

Soryo

Jhang Family

Konnichiwa Soryo-san.

My name is Teo Jhang, son of Gaio Jhang, member of the Hogosha Association and Takarabune affiliate.
While perhaps not part of the Alliance, me and my father do business with them since we are both Hogosha groups after all.
But since this is merely a simple question you are asking, I don't think it would be a problem if I answered it for you.

Yes, you can mount gunboat turrets on the Raba, but there is a good lore reason behind it, if you have read the wiki info correctly.
However, next time if you have any basic questions, please ask these questions in the Help & Support section of the Forum.

Edit: Important notice, if you do wish to use gunboat turret, don't use Kusari Gunboat turrets. Those are considered Lawfull Weapons, only meant to be used by the Kusarian Navy and Police. Otherwise you get a 90% penalty to your energy regen.

However, I do hope I was able to help. Should you have any further questions, either use the upper link above or send me a PM.
And while you are here, why not consider joining the Hogosha Alliance? I am certain they would be pleased to acquire new members.
There is also the Hogosha Association, but that is a choice you should decide for yourself.

Other than that, have a nice day, safe travels and fortune filled pockets.

~Signed by

- Teo Jhang, Hogosha Association member - Hoshizora Travel Company Vice President - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate
Hello Sir Lemon,

many thanks for your informations... If anyone want to found an official Hogosha-Group, I would be in!

Wish you all a nice day and thank you!

Soryo
[Image: LwRqEs6.png]
Yamaguchi Hisashi

Konnichiwa esteemed Clan leaders. I came to deliver message about my current activities within Kusari. I have intercepted and succesfully destroyed a hand full of Golden Chrysanthemum vessels. May my actions be a good example for the rest of us and they shall follow my footsteps to eradicate those drug addicted people from Kusari!

Attachment(s): Proof of my triumph!
[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Kumi-in Hisashi.

You proved yourself on the battlefield and freed Kusari from a handful of lost souls who were lured into oblivion by the disgusting Outcasts and their Cardamine. May their troubled and lost souls rest in peace, shall their families remember them as a warning to themselves and disgrace of Kusari.

You are part of the Consortium, we are the elite forces operating to preserve Kusari's strength. From now on you are no longer a mere soldier walking the path of glory against the enemies of our nation, you are now the 3rd Shategashira of the Nikkyo Consortium. Your primary objective will be to gather a handful of other capable pilots and let everyone daring to stand up against us feel the Hogosha's fangs in the name of the Consortium, the Emperor and the never ending glory of Kusari!

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium
[Image: Y8Ufej1.png]

The Koshijiya-rengo

Members of the Hogosha Alliance,

A routine check in the Tau region revealed a new Slaver group operating within Sirius, they admitted to have a no questions asked policy and are suspects to aid Malta.
Here you got the cargo scan attached. I urge Patriarch Majima to reconsider his stance to the Slave suppliers of Malta and consider adding a bounty on their heads too.

- Wen Hai Lee, Koshijiya-rengo.
[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Kumi-in Hisashi.

Our MIssion in Leeds system has come to an end. We can confirm a destruction of Festus McBoyle's Scrapyard in Leeds. Consortium units have already returned back to Kusari via Taus to refill and repair maintenance.

- Yoshikawa Ringo, Saito-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium