Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TSS| The Sirius Syndicate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SSgroupAvy.png]

The Sirius Syndicate

"Your war is our business"

Tag: TSS|
IFF: Bounty Hunters Guild
ID: Freelancer
Cash on this ship: TSS|Bank.01

General Information

The Sirius Syndicate is a mercenary guild, formed by people who are willing to do anything to survive in the harsh sector of Sirius. Consisting of mercenaries, hitmen, agents, businessmen and ex-soldiers providing their skills to anyone who is willing to pay a handsome price for them. The members of the guild are specialized in their own fields such as space combat, hand to hand combat, intel gathering, logistics and much more. Only the most elite and skilled mercenaries are allowed to join The Sirius Syndicate. The mercenaries gain multiple benefits from joining the Syndicate but every member must follow certain rules.

History

The Sirius Syndicate was established in 823. The faction was first created as a company on board of Barrier Gate in Coronado system. It was started by the Freeman brothers who still run it to this day. They invested every single credit from their passing parents into the companies economy. They tried organizing trade convoys from the Barrier Gate station being the middleman and gaining some money in the process. Obviously, that wasn’t enough to keep the business running and with some luck, they got their first funding. As soon as the private funders noticed the potential in the company they invested the first millions which were spent on purchasing space vessels. But the company and its employees realized at that point that combat spacecraft won’t be any use to them if they barely have any knowledge of combat. So they let the few men who had knowledge train the others but training with physical spacecraft wasn’t a very good idea. Not only was it a huge waste of money it was also a huge waste of time. With that in mind, the Sirius Syndicate asked the funders for a loan. With it, they purchased the “Connecticut” virtual reality training system. The Syndicate used it to train its first hitmen and mercenaries. And after a few months of intense everyday training, the mercenaries were ready to go into real space and use their gained skills to earn a profit. A year has passed and the Sirius Syndicate earned respect within the Barrier Gate complex and the started to gain momentum. All the loans were repaid and a few days ago they started tagging their ships.

Firstly a company of rookie businessmen now became a bond of highly-skilled mercenaries; freelancers united under the same banner. With one goal in mind: To make money.

Syndicates Goals

Short term goals:

- Aid all Syndicate members in any way possible
- Recruit more mercenaries
- Make The Sirius Syndicate a well known mercenary organization
- Make enough credits to achieve long term goals
- Become the biggest Freelancer organization in the Barrier Gate Complex

Long term goals:

- Gain influence over the Houses of Sirius,
- Construct a station and give the members a safe, luxurious place to stay,
- Become the strongest Freelancer organization in Sirius.
- Become a micro state in a single solar system.

Ranks

General - Maxwell (Max) Freeman , Daniel (Dani) Freeman
Infernal(High Command) - Unknown
Cerberus (High Command) - Unknown
Hell Hound - Unknown
Wolf - Jack Steel
Pitbull - Unknown
Member - E. Angelie
Greenhorn - Sarah Collins, Codename Maverick, B. Thelil, Tek-15, Markbrown, A. Kotegawa

Roleplay/bounty boards/Invitation

Special Invitation, V.I.P. Subject "Silver Reaver"
Invitation, Subject A. Kotegawa
Invitation, Subject E. Angelie
Invitation, Codename Maverick
Invitation, Subject J.Steel
Invitation, Subject B. Thelil
To: "The Sirius Syndicate" | From: Flotte dispersée du Conseil
To: The Apahanta From: General Freeman
Bretonian Armed Forces Contracts Board Registration
Open transmission from the Leeds Resistance Forces
To: Bretonia Friendly Entities & Battleship Harlow Fleet, re; Aland Works
Ageira Innovations - Special Assassinations
[*USI*] Bounty Board Registration
Liberty Bounty Board Registration Thread
To:A/)-Takemikazuchi TSS to Auxsesia

Important links

The Sirius Syndicate - Contract Center
TSS| The Sirius Syndicate - Faction Feedback
Thread Modes The Sirius Syndicate - Communication Center
TSS| The Sirius Syndicate - Recruitment
TSS| The Sirius Syndicate - Faction Information
Mercenary faction with goals to make as much money as possible sending a billion credits to BAF is silly.
What can I say. The business is going well. Especially with the last couple of events.
Big Kudos to the lads that are murdering everyone, RPing and collecting activity.
<3
Another one faction, who hate gallia... Why can't you just join to BAF|?
Where is your bounty board? You attack only gallic fleet.
Could I see any post, where you attack anyone not gallic ship?
(07-31-2019, 02:57 PM)Decktare Wrote: [ -> ]Another one faction, who hate gallia... Why can't you just join to BAF|?
Where is your bounty board? You attack only gallic fleet.
Could I see any post, where you attack anyone not gallic ship?

Here, here, Here
Looks like downgraded version of Forlorn Hope.

First of all, I think, you would like to change the font and size of text in your ID section, Orbitron with xx-large looks really ugly. Also you would probably like to check your info for typos:
- Cannot Allie with any gallic lawful
Poor Allie she can not with any gallic lawful. Sad

I haven't had any encounter with TSS in game yet, but using BHG IFF in combination with Freelancer ID is already strange looking for me. Your actions and diplomacy is also a weird thing - you try to play greedy mercs, striving for influence and money, but at the same time you deem gallic lawfuls to be shot on sight. I might be blind, but there is no single line in your information or any RP thread, explaining why you don't like Gallic lawfuls that much.

In general, your faction seems to be kind of raw and poorly thought for me. I don't want to say, that it's absolutely true, but that's an impression TSS gave me. Maybe you should wait for a bit more and decide more clearly what do you want.

Nevertheless, good luck. Big Grin
(07-31-2019, 02:10 PM)The Sirius Syndicate Wrote: [ -> ]- Become a micro state in a single solar system

Is this really necessary? It seems like every faction tacks this objective onto it's progression these days, giving little thought as to how exactly they can make that objective unique and interesting to their concept, and to the mod as a whole, rather than following a fairly overdone trend.
(07-31-2019, 02:24 PM)Daniel 'Dani' Freeman Wrote: [ -> ]What can I say. The business is going well. Especially with the last couple of events.
Big Kudos to the lads that are murdering everyone, RPing and collecting activity.
<3

You could say that this is ooRP money you have from other things and just wired it to hopefully get some inRP benefits from Bretonia in return without ever thinking about quality of such action.
(07-31-2019, 03:42 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like downgraded version of Forlorn Hope.

First of all, I think, you would like to change the font and size of text in your ID section, Orbitron with xx-large looks really ugly. Also you would probably like to check your info for typos:
- Cannot Allie with any gallic lawful
Poor Allie she can not with any gallic lawful. Sad

I haven't had any encounter with TSS in game yet, but using BHG IFF in combination with Freelancer ID is already strange looking for me. Your actions and diplomacy is also a weird thing - you try to play greedy mercs, striving for influence and money, but at the same time you deem gallic lawfuls to be shot on sight. I might be blind, but there is no single line in your information or any RP thread, explaining why you don't like Gallic lawfuls that much.

In general, your faction seems to be kind of raw and poorly thought for me. I don't want to say, that it's absolutely true, but that's an impression TSS gave me. Maybe you should wait for a bit more and decide more clearly what do you want.

Nevertheless, good luck. Big Grin

Thanks for wishing us good luck. Some esthetic and grammar mistakes will be fixed in the future no worries. <3

The BHG IFF is necessary since its required for a hunter to be red to the target before he can kill it and claim the kill. I would personally prefer the Freelancer ID but Freelancers are very... Neutral aka. White to everything. The faction is meant to be very simple and so are the factions goals. <3

Next feedback.
We did numerous antigalic missions. Which doesn't mean we don't kill other stuff as well. As pointed out to you... We do we have a job center which I personally spent numerous hours creating and thinking how to make it understandable. And I must say... It came out quite well. I'm rather proud of it. I personally find it silly that a faction with its headquarters in Coronado would actually assist gallic navy and make enemies with their neighbours who would just delete us from existence. <3

We realise the Micro civilisation thingy is extremely extremely far fached and we realise its nearly impossible to accomplish. Its just a goal that we thought would be fun to have it in the mindset of a mercenary IRP. We know it's not original but we're trying to be as independent as a freelancer faction can be. <3

The money did actually come to the bank from my personal account but that doesn't mean we haven't made more then 1 billion in the last few events. Really, there was aland and then there was us destroying transports and getting some nice money of it so... Two very profitable jobs infact. And as I said in that thread. Some might considere it patriotism and some might consider it something else. But we consider it an investment. A mercenary would perhaps consider it a legal bribe. <3

Keep on posting feedback. I love reading and reacting to your feedback. It's fun. ^^ <3
Ah, destroying more transports in previous event. Marvelous.

You don't need to have BHG ID. Targets must be hostile (red) to you. Not the other way around. Read the rules.
Pages: 1 2