Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Junker Congress, Junker Mauraders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: YD9bkwr.gif]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Representatives
Junkers

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Not so Good day,

I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. Your base in New York has become a hallmark for criminals running from the Law and I have to say I am quite tired of it. I was personally involved in a pursuit against a Freelancer who was using an Illegal ship (Pirate Train) and decided to use your base to get away. Now Im not sure whats going on with your dock master but seeing a Battlecruiser with its lights and Sirens on should be an indication not to allow access to the perpetrator. There needs to be something done about this and I dont mean just black listing this individual, I am open to Ideas on getting this trend to cease.

Docking ~ ID/Ship Scan
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Breach of Securty:.

Chief Holiday,

Well, the blacklisting is already complete, so that's out of the way. You are correct though, we need a more permanent solution something less reactive and more proactive. Unfortunately, we and the Bounty Hunter's Guild don't always see eye-to-eye so hiring them is out of the question. No doubt your own hands are tied up with Gallic incursions into California and trying to fill the gap left by the Liberty Navy moving many fleets into New London, so simply increasing patrols into the debris fields is also not really an option.

he rubs his chin

Give me a day or two, let me see if I can come up with a more long term solution, in the meantime, I assume there is some sort of fine. Let me know where it goes, and I will make sure credits are moved.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Rick Tiltman
Junkers

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

Your willingness to own up to your docking masters mistake is admirable and most appreciated, I have lowered the violation cost substantially as a sign of good faith. a mere five million credits to LPI-Bank with confirmation of delivery is required.

I eagerly await what ideas come to mind Arbiter.
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----