Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: mini transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this is my first attempt at modeling a transport that should hold about 500 cargo.

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu360/d...ship%20designs/

(this is the link to the album)

i think that the game could use a freighter with 400-500 cargo space for new players to get if they want. it should be reasonably cheap (500-800k).

the biggest freighter in disco holds 400 but costs 1.795.000 credits, this one would have weak armor and bad turning, but good cargo space.(like a mini whale).

it would be mainly for traders to use between the csv and transport.

(this is not my nub ship, i will post that one soon)

I... think you need to define your ships a bit better. right now it's a slightly foiled up box.
It's a good start. Needs a bit more shape to it I think.
looks very good,

for an brick
you need to make a little more out of it thats only a box.
make some details on it:)
Don't give up. You just need to make it a bit more... Complex.
it has engines, but in the picture you cant see them.
For more constructivity.
You need a cockpit. There's none right now.
A ship should generally be longer in length than width. Right now I think it's a square, which isn't really pleasant to the eye.
You might think about adding wings, but not like fighter wings. Smaller ones for a minimum of manoeuvrability.
Engines. You need engines, 2 exhausts are not engines.

Try to separate cargo hold from cockpit instead of putting everything in one block.
sugestion...click "select" (mark face) highlight whole model, than menu "vertex" and there "unweld" ... make your ship looking far better, especialy back part where are engines.

edit: of course dont highlight those parts which you want keep smooth and curved:)

edit 2: ups didnt realizet it maybe isnt milkshape:D
Borg could make use of that model...i could even texture it for you if dont know how...
Pages: 1 2 3