Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Chief Holiday, LPI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day, Chief Holiday,

My name is Jonathan Seabourne and I have the honor of being the captain of OSC Breezewood. We have a group of passengers who are craving more exotic experiences and we were hoping to launch a mutually beneficial cooperation with LPI to meet their needs.

Essentially, many of our VIPs have gotten wind of several recent demolitions of rogue stations in Liberty that have been lawfully carried out by LPI and the navy. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that seeing Liberty's "big guns" in action is an awe inspiring sight, and we have many passengers interested in seeing the resulting pyrotechnics. Obviously OSC has no desire to interfere with law enforcement operations, but would LPI be interested in allowing the Breezewood to be present at a future demolition? We are of course happy to discuss any accommodations that OSC would have to make to LPI to ensure all parties involved are satisfied. If LPI would rather not have an audience for its operations, I would of course, understand. However, I hope that allowing the movers and shakers in Liberty to see police work first hand might be beneficial to your organization as well.

Looking forward to hearing your reply,
Captain J. Seabourne, OSC Breezewood
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Jonathan Seabourne
Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

Quite an odd request you have here, and I cant say I have ever seen something like this done before, but there is a first time for everything. Aside from awing the VIP's you have on board what does the Liberty Police benefit from this? We have plenty of exposure so what else can you offer to sway us into letting one of your ships see us work? I must also state the dangers of being around such a task as sometimes there is resistance and we cant guarantee your safety.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
OSC is prepared to fully cover the risks presented to our liners by such an operation. Like I said, we have no intention of interfering with your police work, so we are just seeking the privilege of watching Liberty's finest at work. We would not expect your forces to go out of their way to defend us, and we would of course follow any instructions given if the situation evolves in an unpredictable manner.

As for what else we can offer beyond greater cooperation between Liberty law enforcement and her corporations, we could be persuaded to up our law enforcement discounts to show our appreciation. Additionally, the Breezewood does have funds set aside for pyrotechnics and entertainment. We would be happy to make a contribution to any police group or charity in exchange for the privilege, or even offer bonuses to your officers directly depending on your personal management style and chain of command, of course.

If there is anything else we could do to be of service, we would be happy to help. OSC enjoys certain privileges that other Liberty corporations do not, and if we can be of service to a house partner's law enforcement in any way, we are happy to oblige. For example, liners make for wonderful targets for piracy, and I feel that LPI might have use for such bait for some operation in the future. I am not a tactician, just a host, but in my business I've found it is always in my interest to make friends with interesting assets. You never know when they might come in handy.

Good hunting,
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Jonathan Seabourne
Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

We do risk assessments on dismantling bases that are not in compliance with the Republic of Liberty's standards and when I read a report that shows the least possible chance for resistance I will let you know and see if we can coordinate something that would be beneficial. Payment to us is not required, I however would like you to make a donation to a charity of your choosing preferably one on Manhattan as that's where I was born.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
Thank you kindly, your concern and professionalism are appreciated. Being from Pittsburgh myself, I can most certainly appreciate home planet pride. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.