Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doe Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Doe Industries Representatives
Deep Space Engineering

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

its not often I contract out work but when I do, I would like to think Doe Industries is the company to get things done quick and efficiently. Albany Police Academy is orbiting Planet Manhattan and is in need of another weapons platform due to increased hostile presence and we are also looking to get a new factory off the ground and start developing cloaks for our undercover Officers. This is strictly confidential and speaking of what we are planning would be a crime against the Republic of Liberty and I doubt I need to explain what could happen next. So, are you going to prove me right and take this contract and serve the Republic of Liberty? You will be handsomely paid for your time, after all its an exclusive contract just for you.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Contract
TO: Chief Holiday

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

It is good to see Liberty's finest come to us for their construction needs, and as such we are happy to help.

Just set up your importers to set the correct transport costs and we will get it done.

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe