Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: TSS From: LRF [Encryption=Y]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>ENCRYPTION: HIGH<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: The Sirius Syndicate; Dani Freeman
[From]: Jonas Hudson, Leeds Resistance Forces
[Subject]: Espionage/Bounty Hunting Contracts
[Encryption]: High

Greetings General 'Dani' Freeman,

I'm contacting you directly in regards to your reply to my open comm that we sent just after the NEMP hit on Leeds last week.

With things heating up again, we can always use the exrtra muscle in the war zone, and especially Leeds, along the supply lines, that sort of thing.

Anyways, I have a deal for you, I'm hoping you're interested. I'll pay you 100 million credits just to operate in and around Leeds for the time being (however long you feel its worth), and begin scouting out vessels. You and your guys can start 'spotting' targets for me. Targets such as any vessels attempting to run supplies to anywhere in the system, but especially Stokes Mining Station, or Planet Leeds. I want to know what ships are supplying the enemy, and if you catch them in zone, you can send me the scans. If it proves to be a worthy target, I'll post a public bounty on the ship, and you'll have 'first dibbs' of course. You're looking at a bare minimum of 10 million credits per bounty.

The same goes for Gallic military targets (Royal Navy, Intelligence, Police) of any ship class. Spot them, identify them, and I'll post bounty so you can go hunt them down.

And if it helps, if you take the deal, I'll give you the location of our space-born bases that we operate. They provide another safe haven for allied and friendly vessels, and you are able to restock on valuable ammos and batteries there. My only condition is that you agree you'll keep the base information secret after the contract. However, if things go well, I'll keep the creds coming as long as there's something worth my wild to pay for. You want the work, you got it!

I've heard good things so I hope this is the type of work you're looking for.

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson, LRF

LRF-HQ

Long live the Queen! Long live the Resistance!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

Recipient: Captain Jonas Hudson
Topic: Deal!

[Image: d37mjqd-86f783b0-56cb-4b80-9c48-177737db...zx0DWTOD5A]
Identification:
Daniel 'Dani' Freeman
General

Well then. We agree. Perhaps we could do this even in and around New London. You know!? Well... Let's say we already started here are the targets, their names and the ship types. Identifications included. The first payment, 100 Million Credits, should be sent to TSS|Bank.01
Here are the scans of the first ships.

Scans: RNS-Lazurite, Evangelique, RNS-Amethyst, RNS-Sajuuk

Let's see. How this works out.

~Daniel Freeman, The Sirius Syndicate

Attachments:
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>ENCRYPTION: HIGH<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: The Sirius Syndicate; Dani Freeman
[From]: Jonas Hudson, Leeds Resistance Forces
[Subject]: Espionage/Bounty Hunting Contracts
[Encryption]: High

Greeting again sir,

Sounds excellent, I'm glad we have an accord. I'll post bounties on those ships momentarily. I've also wired you 100 million credits to cover your time scouting for targets. Again, your ships are also now cleared to use Outpost Alpha and Outpost Beta as you see fit for these operations. Let me know if you have any trouble or need anything else. I'll try to keep my eye on the scanner, if I see that your men are in combat, I can always try to show up back you up with our dockable liner or our desroyer.

And although I'd prefer the focus be on Leeds, personally, I have no problem with you patrolling anywhere in the warzone, and I'll cover bounties on ships caught anywhere in the Taus or Gallic Borderwolds as well. If they are legit targets, just call 'em out here, and I'll post. After that if you can find them in the Zone, they're fair game.

To be clear, if you suspect I'd want a ship targeted, I have to see it first. Priority should go to Gallic Corporate transports, and military vessels. But if you catch any non-Allied vessels entering Leeds with supplies, and see signs or liklihood they are heading to Stokes or anywhere in Leeds, I just may put a price on them too.

Good luck and good hunting.

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson, LRF

LRF-HQ

Long live the Queen! Long live the Resistance!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<