Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission

Source: HFB Ven'Gyr
Comm ID: ?????
Encryption: High

Establishing Feed

My apologies for the long delay in addressing this. Things have been... rather chaotic to say the least. However, do try to imagine my surprise when I received reports that one of our logistics ships was forced out of Order space and apparently to the-- Sigmas, is that right?

As much as I can recall, the Legion and the Order have been on relatively good terms so this seems to be extremely odd behavior.

Regardless, I can only assume that a prior incident that I am unaware of may have occurred to have caused this. If that is true, I would like to better understand the reason, if it exists. Otherwise, there may need to be some other discussion on why one of my pilots was treated that way to begin with.

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: PMGi7lO.png]

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
????? : [Receiver-ID]
Hellfire Legion ~

-- : [Subject]

Representative of the Hellfire Legion,

You've offered your apologies for the time to address, and so shall I. I am Patricia Becker, leader of the Legacy of Orillion cell of the Order.

I must admit that I'm not sure what you are referring to. As far as I was aware, the Order and the Legion have been on fairly equal relations for quite a while now, though not in frequent contact. If any Order operatives have troubled Legion convoys recently, then details on the interaction would help to narrow down the reason and the instigator.
I should note that it may be likely that the Legion vessel in question may have been unaware of where he was traveling, and that our systems of Omicrons Mu and Epsilon are kept on a very heightened state of alert for reasons I'm sure you can deduce yourself. If this is the case, then I'm afraid it was very likely a simple state of protocol and misunderstood ID.

That is all.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]