Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Field Drain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have noticed more than once, a decrease in the droprate over time while mining.

Is field drain somehow on? It feels like field drain is on.
(08-04-2019, 08:08 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed more than once, a decrease in the droprate over time while mining.

Is field drain somehow on? It feels like field drain is on.

Can't confirm that, never experienced such a thing.
I tbh think, this is turned on for gas mining only. I just remember, when we mined like full iejima, it's did begin drained after 30-50k
We mined some gas yesterday and the drop rate dropped significantly. Felt like 3-4 times slower when we finished.
I just checked the config file. Field drain is only active for the Pennsylvania helium field.
I remember having read something about diminishing drops after excessive mining in an older version (2017) of the mining guide, but never encountered something like that when mining gold or aluminium like crazy back in the days of 2017/18.

PS: Thanks Durandal (see post above). Everyone please ignore my two cents.
(08-05-2019, 01:28 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked the config file. Field drain is only active for the Pennsylvania helium field.

I also confirm something that happened yesterday (and just yesterday) and is obviously not in config file, my friend. We sucked like 80k of H3 in S-59 in less than hour. After 50-60k GMG miners (all three of them) noticed rate dropping. After next 10k they simply couldn't mine any more at that rate and we aborted mining ops.

We did such massive gas sucking before, with no similar issues.

ADVERT (out of the subject): GMG SUCKS BESTEST!
We have not changed any settings, but none the less, I will ask to look into it.
Drain is still on for Helium-3 in Sigma-59. Can it please be altered. Thanks.
No it isn't, Mephistoles. This is what a field with drain on looks like:

[Image: eQuDNpP.png]

This is helium-3:

[Image: LFZgTqR.png]

Syntax:

[Image: wMvfIzH.png]
Pages: 1 2