Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

My name is Kevin and im from England and as you can probally tell I am new to this server. I have played on a few servers before but nothing like Discovery and I must say I look forward to seeing you all in space.
Welcome to Discovery bro!
This is a friendly Role Playing place
Great people, a lot of fun
If you need help with anything feel free to ask, peoples around here are forums junkies:D
hi! welcome around and have fun ^^
Greetings,

Have a look at the rules to keep ya out of trouble and have fun....
Welcome to Discovery. Just a few things outside the rules which you should know:
Just about every faction now has a ship which can mount class 10 weapons, so don't just go for a titan or an eagle
Try haggling prices with pirates, some of them enjoy RPing with people more than getting credits from them (my pirate included)
Your RP doesn't have to be enormously amazing to be accepted, but try to RP as well as you can. It might seem scary at first, but you'll improve.
You'll probably see people in enormous ships flying around. They may look amazing, but quite honestly fighters and bombers are more fun to fly.

The [Angels] are there to give non monetary help and tips to new players. Some [Admins] will also help out newer players, but try not to disturb them unless you have a very important problem or unless they are broadcasting offers of help to people.

Player factions will often give you credits to buy and upgrade a ship when you join, as well as helping you get your reputation with that faction sorted out.

Beware of communist penguins

Hope to see you (and possibly blow you up) in space
We talked ingame for a good hour, and you seem like a decent player with potential.
Use those advice and funds well. I don't normally give out cash, but you seem like a player with a lot of potential.

As I said, ask anything you want, we/I'll be happy to answer.
Good luck with everything on the server, and who knows, maybe we'll fly together on some of our chars.
Welcome to Discovery, many things to do and see. Have fun but please read the rules.
Just flew with ya ingame for a bit. Must say I am very impressed!

Keep up the good work and see you out there.

~Leo
Howdy and welcome. Like everyone else said know the rules and obey them. Reading the sanction reports helps, some of the rules are a little broad. Most of all though Have Fun!