Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Premier Selim, the State Duma, SCRA, VI, SCEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Hagbard Celine

subject: 49, Theta and so on

Encryption: chaotic Level: twentythreeandifive

Kallisti,

for those who dont know me, i am pope hagbard celine. while we normaly watch thinx in sirus from baffin, more spectators than participianzs i have to inform ya that the so called zoners consensus has hired me at the new managing director of the consensus multiplex in the system of ommicron theta, you cant miss the station close to planet pygar.

Eris, the revolution, thinx and geopolitcs are marching on many zoners from gran canaria still wanna find a new home in theta and working on the settlement of pygar, for that reason my ship the [TAZ]Dark.Temple will be seen more often on the route between theta and 49.

its self-evidend that beeing said base consensus multiplex welcomes the brave people of the revolution day and night. they just have to respect the ordinary zoner rules like everyone else, esp. na shootn. but i know that i can have trust in the revolution.

for ze people of volgorad industries in particular, the bar at this mulpilex is quite empty and not well sorted. please bring vodka we need 523 crates. the cargo manager gives ya 235 credis for every crate, i will pay a bonus of 5235 credits for every delivered crate (cargo-cam-shoots with shipname and such is required). oh, h-fuel is quite cheap in theta. if ya have a need in somethn gimme a call. as sawn as in gran canaria somethimes Eris and others take paths no beeing can imagine. anyways heres da path to form: 2+3=5.

avoid cabbage!

awaiting your answer.

23's
Hagbard Celine
[Image: 21QKzWl.png]
Incoming Message
To: Hagbard Celine
Subject: RE: "49, Theta and so on"

Kallisti, comrade Celine,

My name is Andrey Shevchenko, the head of logistic of the CPS "Armenia" from Volgograd Industrial. 

The required good has been delivered at Consensus Multiplex today, 07.08.826. I do hope the visitors of your station will enjoy the taste of the very best Coalition vodka.

Regards,
Andrey Shevchenko,
Volgograd Industrial

Attachment: Delivery manifest
Cargo
Amount
Origin
Delivery
Vodka

End of Message

ID: Hagbard Celine

subject: 49, Theta and so on

Encryption: chaotic Level: twentythreeandifive

Kallisti,

thank ya very much for the quick delivery. a bar without vodka is not a bar. the bonus of 2737905 credits was sent to the *VI|CPS-Armenia.

23's
Hagbard Celine