Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Legio Maltesa | From: Jerard Voncloud | RE: Permission to pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: Velvet-V.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Permission's
* Priority : 3
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Respected leaders of the Legio Maltesa
My name is Jerard Voncloud, i am one of the Commanders of the Velvet Group and head of our Capitol assets.
Under the Advice of the Cadiz Cartel i am contacting you in regards to obtaining permission to pass through Maltese controlled space.
Although the Cartel have given their blessing they did recommend i contact you to ensure there are no misunderstandings.
Right now Velvet Capitol Assets are based within Omicrons Delta and Theta, however there may become times when some will be required to head to Tau 37. Tau 37 contains Freeport 10 but is also the gateway to Freeport 6 and other Zoner base's closer to house space.
The fastest and most Efficient route is through your respected space, Beta, Alpha and Tau.
To take a route around your space would add a substantial amount of time onto my fleets travel, and since we are a response force time is usually of the essence. I of course accept that some sort of tribute or agreement may be required for such permissions.
I await your reply with hope and Freindship
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --