Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jerard Voncloud | From: "Bear"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Jerard Voncloud
Subject: FP-1 info

[Image: Aad45Az.jpg?1]

As I said, tovarisch, info reliable
Quote:
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Low
To: Bear

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Thanks! I could really use your help later, but it's only the 6th week, so I've got some time to prepare.

As for how safe Freeport-1 is, officially, the Armed Forces acknowledges it's independence from the crown.
Between you and me, if they let 'sair war parties launch from there, or harboring pirates, they'll have some hard times, but I doubt anything serious will happen. The board would rather leave them alone, considering Sprague is screwed without them. So if they won't do anything dumb, They'll be left alone.

Good talking with ya, see ya next week

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: Velvet-V.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Freeport 1 Info
* Priority : 1
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

"Bear"
This is exactly the sort of information i was hoping to get. Knowing that the Crown, at least for now, isnt interested in Freeport 1 is good news. I wasnt aware that Sprague relied upong the base as much as your contact seems to suggest. See what you can find out about that if you can.
In the mean time i will see if i can use some old contacts of my own and find out who runs Freeport 1 nowadays. Ive lost touch with that station since dissolving the Confederation.
Good Work
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --