Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Bretonian Ministry for Foreign Affairs || From: Speaker of Senate of Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BU7dlK2.png]
República Unitaria Maltesa de Hispania

Incoming Message

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]

Sender: Speaker Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Bretonian Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Subject: Diplomatic Plea

Buenos dias, esteemed Bretonian friends!
I bid you good day and wish fortune in the battles to come. Today I address you on behalf of the newly formed Senate of Malta. As the National Council stepped down, the stakeholders on Malta were interested in preserving the stability of the state, and taking into consideration the Basilica Treaty with esteemed Bretonian side, the decision was made to go further and reclaim our historical legacy. Henceforth, the Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania was proclaimed. This was made possible due to a generous move of Bretonian side that recognised Maltese Nation as the legitimate heir to the lost House of Hispania. In this regard, we are making an official diplomatic plea to her Majesty's Royal Government to henceforth refer to Malta in official documents and diplomatic correspondence as "Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania" or shortened "Maltese Hispania".

The new iteration of the ruling bodies of Malta remain loyal and dedicated to our pledges and agreements with the Kingdom of Bretonia and we hope, that the new legal status of Malta will foster mutual understanding between our peoples that used to be brothers and sisters when leaving Old Sol aboard sleeper ships "Bretonia" and "Hispania". This, obviously, will pose additional issues for so called "empire" of Corsairs whose claims over Hispanian legacy are overtly disputed. Us having done this first, as well as possessing the debris of "Hispania" have the upper hand and we rely on further Bretonian media and legal support in this mater. In return, Her Majesty can expect consistent pressure against the Corsairs with the view to finish their raids against our both Nations.

Availing the opportunity, please avail me to re-iterate the assurance of our highest consideration to the Royal Government of Bretonia and its People.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message