Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Communications Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 51LXO2F.png]
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Communication Centre

The Sirius Coalition Communication Center has been established this channel to make sure anything related something importat, or simple patrol reports will be documented via the established channel, for easier archiving the communications.

Be sure each mission transmission contains the following report format

Code:
[b][align=center][Transmission Begins][/align]
[indent]From: Your name
To: Sirius Coalition Communication Center
Priority: [color=red]High[/color]
[/indent]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999[[/img][/align]
[Message Begins]

[color=#FF0000]Sirius Coalition[/color]
[i] Коалиция Сириуса[/i]
[align=center][Transmission Terminated][/align][/b]

-------------------Incoming Transmission-----------------------

Lt-Commander Totenkopt here, mentioning that I may have found the Perfect Location for the *Construction Project*, site is convenient to Omega - 49 as well. Classifed reports have been sent to the Chancellor and the Grand Admiral, and I am assured they are proceeding with investigations.

Also, I was ordered to halt recently in Rhineland Space, in compliance with prior instructions I stated that I was Proceeding with ongoing Revolutionary Army Buisness, and carried on my way. The [RM] Member involved said something about a pirate incursion, but declined to engage.

For The Revolution! Totenkopt out.
Transmit to: Codename Koolmo, RAHF-Totenkopt
Transmit from: Codename Zeke, High Chancellor Aeon, RAFC-Dreadnought

Good to hear from you Totenkopt, be assured that a scouting mission has indeed been dispatched to this far-distant system.

If all goes well, construction shall commence as soon as possible.

We shall return yet!

Transmission Ends
-----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------Incoming Transmission--------------------------------------

Greetings, fellow revolutionaries. I am proud to announce that we shall soon have Faction Rank Strips and Avatar Images, courtesey of Nemik. The creation of thse beautiful Images has been payed for out of the main account, and all current members have had both custom rank and custom avatar made. Any new recruits need to contact me ASAP to have custom ones made. Hosting will be done by Nemik, and I will keep you informed as to delivery. Many thanks to Nemik for his excellent work, his services to the Revolution will not be forgotten

Grand Admiral Mcintosh

-------------------------------Transmission Ends-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------NEW WEAPONS RULES---------------------------------

Ok, so me and Aeon were discussing the fact that right now, our weapons and ship choices are largely unregulated. We have decided not to limit any ships, although use common sense. If you are running any particular factions ship, ie. using a Valkyre, you need to be friendly with that faction, so for the Valkyre, you need to be friendly with Rhineland.

Now, for the weapons. Since many of our RP chars are not actually desendants of the Sabetours, but rather folks that have joined the revolution after serving in another military, or freelancers who have been drawn to the cause, it is unrealistic to expect everyone to equip temselves only with neutral/outlaw weapons. However, it is realistic to expect them to use Only 1 House's Weapons. BH counts as a house. You can use any other weapons found on wrecks, or bought at corsair/zoner/civilian etc. bases, but any house weapons are limited to one house. Also, any 'cid' style corsair weapons are Not Allowed on capital ships of any types, uncluding Gunboats. They are just too cheap to be allowed on the larger ships, and It's unrealistic for a capital ship to WANT to mount fighter weapons.

For example, my gunboat, RAGB-Victory, is a corsair gunboat, 1/7. So, it has a cannoball missle (lvl9, avalable on Crete) in the gun slot, 3 cerebus GB turrets, and 1 Corsair GB turret. Now, i wanted it to be a missle gunboat, so I went and looked at missle turrets. Turns out Bretonian Turrets do more damage than Rhineland, but I want to use Cerebus Turrets, so I have to use Rhineland Missle Turrets. SO, I end up with : 1 Cannonball missle, 1 Corsair GB turret (Crete), and 3 Rhineland Missle Turrets, 3 Cerebus Turrets (Rhineland). So, i have both corsair and house weapons, but no more than 1 House. Not that big of a deal, but still a restriction.

So, this is in the purposes of RP, and If anyone has any questions, post em here. Also, if you want to use a house capital ship, you'd better write a RP story for it and put it up, because the houses arent really in the habit of handing out cruiser to guys with a double fistfull of cash.

Cheers, Mcintosh.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
-------------------------------------------------

To all SCRA personell, this is an important message. We have another new recruit willing to dedicate themselves to our great cause.

His designation is RAHF-Olsav-[LT]. He is a former rheinland military pilot, who has deserted in disgust of rheinland policy and protocols.

We shall return yet!

TRANSMISSION ENDS
-----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

This is High Chancellor Aeon to all SCRA personnel, its official! Our talks with the Helghast of Sirius have been concluded and we are officially in alliance with them and the Hellfire Legion.

As a side note, talks are ongoing with the Erisian Liberation Front, although I hope those shall be concluded shortly and on a good note...

No SCRA agents are to fire upon Helghast and/or Hellfire Legion personnel unless provoked. In the future, we shall working together with them as dictated by their respective leadership.

We shall return yet!

TRANSMISSION ENDS
----------------------------------------------
Message to: High Chancellor Aeon, SCRA
Comm ID: Mal-666, ELF

Subject: Proposed alliance

Heya, Chancey,

We're in receipt of the nice box of cordials you sent.. I especially like the maple with the ground nutty bits.

Your lot seems to be growing, and I commend you on your little foray into RM space as part of yesterday's festivities. Did you pick up any liederhosen? Dis seems to think I'd look good in a pair..

I've discussed the proposed alliegance with the Council of High Fives (Me 'n Fin..), and we've decided that a "mutual non-aggression" pact would be more the ticket for now. We'll be happy to mob with ya on a case-by-case basis; but we are bound in some ways by a prime Discordian Catma: "Discordians must all stick apart."

Hoping you'll enjoy the little gift we're sending in return. Please light one end only. Your Pineal will thank you.

Kallisti!
Mal
Transmit to: Mal-666, ELF
Transmit from: High Chancellor Aeon

Most excellent! I accept your terms, mutual non-aggression pact it is...

Im glad you enjoyed our gift, likewise, I was tempted to light both ends... but I'll settle for one.

Regards,
Aeon

Transmission Ends
------------------------------------------------
Aeon,Oct 14 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:Transmit to: Mal-666, ELF
Transmit from: High Chancellor Aeon
Most excellent!  I accept your terms, mutual non-aggression pact it is...

Im glad you enjoyed our gift, likewise, I was tempted to light both ends... but I'll settle for one.
Regards,
Aeon
Transmission Ends
------------------------------------------------
[snapback]40558[/snapback]

Episky Mal -> Chancy Aeon,

Re: both ends. It can be done, Yer Worship, but one always wonders whether to suck or blow..

I accept your acceptance! Now if I could just figure out where that puts us with the Helghies, The Hellflamers, & the NODdies, I could get back to my nap!

Chairs,
Mal